Cadaver Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the dead body of a human being
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the dead body of a human being; "the cadaver was intended for dissection"; "the end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"; "the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"; "honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cadaver'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cadaver'
- Cadaver: For other uses, see Cadaver (disambiguation). "Corpse" and "Dead body" redirect here. For other uses, see Corpse (disambiguation) and Dead body (disambiguation)
- Abra-Cadaver: Abra-Cadaver, Abra Cadaver, or Abracadaver may refer to: Abra Cadaver (novel), a 1999 crime novel by the American writer James N. Tucker Abra Cadaver, a
- Cadaver (band): Cadaver was a death metal band from Råde and Fredrikstad, Norway. The band had a brief venture in the early 1990s before splitting in 1993. Cadaver would
- Discipline (Cadaver Inc. album): the third album by the Norwegian death metal band Cadaver, but was released under the moniker Cadaver Inc. It is particularly notable for the vocal contributions
- Cadaver (disambiguation): A cadaver is a dead human body. Cadaver may also refer to: Cadaver tomb, tomb featuring an effigy in the form of a decomposing body Cadaver (video game)
- Waking the Cadaver: Waking the Cadaver was an American deathcore band from Jersey Shore, which formed in January 2006. Their original name was Death to Honor. Death to Honor
- Cadaver Synod: The Cadaver Synod (also called the Cadaver Trial; Latin: Synodus Horrenda) is the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus
- Cadaver tomb: A cadaver tomb or transi (or "memento mori tomb", Latin for "reminder of death") is a type of gisant (recumbent effigy tomb) featuring an effigy in the
- Cadaver (video game): Cadaver is an isometric action-adventure game by the Bitmap Brothers, originally released by Image Works in 1990, for Atari ST, Amiga, MS-DOS and Acorn
Words and phrases related to 'Cadaver'