Cadaver Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the dead body of a human being
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the dead body of a human being; "the cadaver was intended for dissection"; "the end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"; "the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"; "honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cadaver'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cadaver'
- Cadaver: For other uses, see Cadaver (disambiguation). "Corpse" and "Dead body" redirect here. For other uses, see Corpse (disambiguation) and Dead body (disambiguation)
- Cadaver dog: Cadaver dog refers to a dog trained to detect dead humans. Police dogs Search and rescue dogs
- Cadaver (band): Cadaver was a death metal band from Råde, Norway. The band had a brief venture in the early 1990s before splitting in 1993. Cadaver would eventually re-emerge
- Abra-Cadaver: Abra-Cadaver, Abra Cadaver, or Abracadaver may refer to: Abra Cadaver (novel), a 1999 crime novel by the American writer James N. Tucker Abra Cadaver, a
- Cadaver Synod: The Cadaver Synod (also called the Cadaver Trial or, in Latin, the Synodus Horrenda) is the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial
- Discipline (Cadaver Inc. album): the third album by the Norwegian death metal band Cadaver, but was released under the moniker Cadaver Inc. It is particularly notable for the vocal contributions
- Cadaver (disambiguation): A cadaver is a dead human body. Cadaver may also refer to: Cadaver tomb, tomb featuring an effigy in the form of a decomposing body Cadaver (video game)
- Cadaver tomb: A cadaver tomb or transi (or "memento mori tomb", Latin for "reminder of death") is a type of gisant (recumbent effigy tomb) featuring an effigy in the
- Polkadot Cadaver: Polkadot Cadaver is a band formed by members of the Rockville, Maryland rock band Dog Fashion Disco. The band is stylistically similar to Dog Fashion
- Waking the Cadaver: Waking the Cadaver is an American deathcore band from Jersey Shore, which formed in January 2006. Their original name was Death to Honor. Death to Honor
Words and phrases related to 'Cadaver'
Cadaver Sample Sentences in News
- Police divers search creek for William
A POLICE cadaver dog has joined a dive team and officers searching swamp area as the frustrating search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell continues on the NSW mid-north coast today. Read more on this news related to 'Cadaver'
- Record no. of cadaver donations in a month
"Tamil Nadu fares better than some of the Asian nations" Read more on this news related to 'Cadaver'
- Cadaver dogs to search for bodies at Okeechobee School for Boys
As researchers exhume unmarked graves at the Dozier School for Boys in Marianna, Florida, detectives are searching for possible bodies at the sister campus in Okeechobee. Click Here to Watch Special Report The Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office told WPBF 25 News they plan on bringing cadaver dogs to the campus in April. When the notorious state-run reform school Read more on this news related to 'Cadaver'