Cadaver Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the dead body of a human being
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the dead body of a human being; "the cadaver was intended for dissection"; "the end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"; "the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"; "honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cadaver'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cadaver'
- Cadaver: For other uses, see Cadaver (disambiguation). "Corpse" and "Dead body" redirect here. For other uses, see Corpse (disambiguation) and Dead body (disambiguation)
- Cadaver (band): Cadaver was a death metal band from Råde, Norway. The band had a brief venture in the early 1990s before splitting in 1993. Cadaver would eventually re-emerge
- Abra-Cadaver: Abra-Cadaver, Abra Cadaver, or Abracadaver may refer to: Abra Cadaver (novel), a 1999 crime novel by the American writer James N. Tucker Abra Cadaver, a
- Cadaver Synod: The Cadaver Synod (also called the Cadaver Trial; Latin: Synodus Horrenda) is the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus
- Cadaver (disambiguation): A cadaver is a dead human body. Cadaver may also refer to: Cadaver tomb, tomb featuring an effigy in the form of a decomposing body Cadaver (video game)
- Discipline (Cadaver Inc. album): the third album by the Norwegian death metal band Cadaver, but was released under the moniker Cadaver Inc. It is particularly notable for the vocal contributions
- Cadaver tomb: A cadaver tomb or transi (or "memento mori tomb", Latin for "reminder of death") is a type of gisant (recumbent effigy tomb) featuring an effigy in the
- Cadaver (video game): Cadaver is an isometric action-adventure game by the Bitmap Brothers, originally released by Image Works in 1990, for Atari ST, Amiga, MS-DOS and Acorn
- Waking the Cadaver: Waking the Cadaver is an American deathcore band from Jersey Shore, which formed in January 2006. Their original name was Death to Honor. Death to Honor
Words and phrases related to 'Cadaver'