Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bullock'
Bullock Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- young bull
- castrated bull [syn: steer]
- Bullock \Bul"lock\, n. [AS. bulluc a young bull. See Bull.]
- A young bull, or any male of the ox kind. Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old. --Judges vi. 25.
- An ox, steer, or stag.
- Bullock \Bul"lock\, v. t.
To bully. [Obs.]
She shan't think to bullock and domineer over me.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bullock'
- Bullock's: Bullock's was a department store based in Los Angeles, California . The company operated full-line department stores all across ...
- Bullock: Bullock may refer to: Bullock (in British English), a castrated male bovine animal of any age: see cattle Bullock (in North America), a ...
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock (ˈbʊlək; born July 26, 1964) is an -American actress who rose to fame in the 1990s, after roles in successful films ...
- Bullock County, Alabama: Bullock County, Alabama is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama . Its name is in honor of Colonel Edward C. Bullock of Barbour County ...
- Louis Bullock: Louis Bullock, Jr. (born May 20, 1976 in Washington, D.C.) is an American professional basketball player . He is currently with the pro ...
- Theodore Holmes Bullock: Theodore Holmes “Ted” Bullock (16 May 1915 – 20 December 2005) is one of the founding fathers of neuroethology . During a career spanning ...
- Bullocky: A bullocky is an Australian English term for the driver of a bullock team. Bullock drivers were also known as teamster s or carriers. ...
- Lee Bullock: Lee Bullock (born 22 May 1981) is an English footballer who plays for Bradford City as a midfielder . He started his career with York City ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bullock'
Bullock Sample Sentences in News
- Sandra Bullock Responds To $70M Gravity Payday Report
Sandra Bullock did not take home an Oscar for her role in "Gravity," but the actress has reportedly banked the biggest payday ever for an actress - and she's talking to Access Hollywood about what she would do with the money. "That was news to me," the 49-year-old said of her reported $70 million payday for role. Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- Sandra Bullock could pull in more than $70 million for 'Gravity'
Sandra Bullock is poised to take home an astronomical paycheck for her work on the space epic "Gravity," one that could top $70 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- Sandra Bullock Will Make at Least $70 Million for Gravity: How She Scored Her Biggest Paycheck Yet
It pays to be Sandra Bullock. The 49-year-old actress could earn more than $70 million for her role in Gravity after all revenue streams are factored in, according to sources in The... Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'