Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bullock'
Bullock Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- young bull
- castrated bull [syn: steer]
- Bullock \Bul"lock\, n. [AS. bulluc a young bull. See Bull.]
- A young bull, or any male of the ox kind. Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old. --Judges vi. 25.
- An ox, steer, or stag.
- Bullock \Bul"lock\, v. t.
To bully. [Obs.]
She shan't think to bullock and domineer over me.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bullock'
- Bullock's: Bullock's was a department store based in Los Angeles, California . The company operated full-line department stores all across ...
- Bullock: Bullock may refer to: Bullock (in British English), a castrated male bovine animal of any age: see cattle Bullock (in North America), a ...
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock (ˈbʊlək; born July 26, 1964) is an -American actress who rose to fame in the 1990s, after roles in successful films ...
- Bullock County, Alabama: Bullock County, Alabama is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama . Its name is in honor of Colonel Edward C. Bullock of Barbour County ...
- Louis Bullock: Louis Bullock, Jr. (born May 20, 1976 in Washington, D.C.) is an American professional basketball player . He is currently with the pro ...
- Theodore Holmes Bullock: Theodore Holmes “Ted” Bullock (16 May 1915 – 20 December 2005) is one of the founding fathers of neuroethology . During a career spanning ...
- Bullocky: A bullocky is an Australian English term for the driver of a bullock team. Bullock drivers were also known as teamster s or carriers. ...
- Lee Bullock: Lee Bullock (born 22 May 1981) is an English footballer who plays for Bradford City as a midfielder . He started his career with York City ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bullock'
Bullock Sample Sentences in News
- Bullock proposes $45 million in oil-patch grants
Gov. Steve Bullock proposed a $45 million grant program Thursday to ease strains on water and sewer systems in eastern Montana towns that have struggled to keep pace with the demands of the fast-growing ... Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- Mont. gov proposes $45 million in oil-patch grants
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock proposed a $45 million grant program Thursday to ease strains on water and sewer systems in eastern Montana towns that have struggled to keep pace with the demands of the fast-growing ... Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- Sandra Bullock house hunting in Britain?
Los Angeles, April 17 (IANS) Actress Sandra Bullock wants to shift to Britain and is looking for a property in Newbury in the south-eastern region of the country. The Oscar-winning actress is a big fan of TV series "Downton Abbey", being filmed just five miles away from Newbury, and hence wants to be closer to the action, so the actress has been looking Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'