Bullock Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- castrated bull
- young bull
Definitions from Wiktionary
- young bull ,
- castrated bull
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Bullock'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bullock'
- Bullock: Bullock may refer to: Bullock (in British English), a castrated male bovine animal of any age Bullock (in North America), a young bull (an uncastrated
- Steve Bullock: Steve Bullock may refer to: Steve Bullock (British politician) (born 1954), first directly elected mayor of the London Borough of Lewisham Steve Bullock (Montana
- Alan Bullock: the Scottish rugby player, see Alan Bulloch. Alan Louis Charles Bullock, Baron Bullock (13 December 1914 – 2 February 2004) was a British historian, who
- Bullock Texas State History Museum: The Bullock Texas State History Museum, is a history museum in Austin, Texas. The museum is a division of the Texas State Preservation Board. Its stated
- Bullock County, Alabama: Bullock County, Alabama is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama. As of the 2010 census the population was 10,914. In 1867, Union Springs was chosen as
- Rufus Bullock: Rufus Brown Bullock (March 28, 1834 – April 27, 1907) was an American politician. He served as the 46th Governor of Georgia from 1868 to 1871 during
- Sandra Bullock: Sandra Annette Bullock (/ˈbʊlək/; born July 26, 1964) is an American actress and film producer. She is one of Hollywood's highest-paid actresses, and
- Bullocks Coaches: Bullocks Coaches is a bus and coach operator in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. The company was founded in 1928 by Ralph Bullock initially as
- Harvey Bullock: Harvey Bullock may refer to: Harvey Bullock (writer) (1921–2006), American television and film writer and producer Harvey Bullock (comics), fictional character
- Bob Bullock: Robert Douglas Bullock, Sr., known as Bob Bullock (July 10, 1929 – June 18, 1999), was a Democratic politician from Texas, whose career spanned four decades
Bullock Sample Sentences in News
- Governor Bullock: Montana needs Medicaid Expansion
RONAN — Last week Governor Steve Bullock paid a visit St. Luke Community Healthcare Center to discuss the importance of expanding Medicaid and lend an ear to providers about the serious cost of uncompensated care that is faced in the area. Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- How Bullock, GOP Medicaid plans impact state budget
Under Gov. Steve Bullock’s plan to expand Medicaid to cover as many as 70,000 poor Montanans, the state must pick up some of the tab -- but his administration says the plan actually saves the state budget money. Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'
- Governor Steve Bullock is writing stories on BuzzFeed
Governor Steve Bullock has taken to the entertainment and news media website BuzzFeed as his latest effort to tout Montana and his political agenda for the state. Read more on this news related to 'Bullock'