Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befuddle'
Befuddle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher" [syn: confuse, throw, fox, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate]
- make stupid with alcohol [syn: fuddle]
- Befuddle \Be*fud"dle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befuddled]
To becloud and confuse, as with liquor.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befuddle'
Words and phrases related to 'Befuddle'
Befuddle Sample Sentences in News
- SunPower Continues to Befuddle Wall Street
SunPower's guidance sends the stock higher. Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'
- New releases: 'Cloud Atlas' can amaze and befuddle
Also: 'Jubal,' '3:10 to Yuma' and 'Sightseers.' 'Cloud Atlas' Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'
- Company’s grocery deals befuddle Rankin Inlet residents
North West Company's grocery marketing strategy confusing, but good news, for some Rankin Inlet families. Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'