Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Befuddle'
Befuddle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher" [syn: confuse, throw, fox, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate]
- make stupid with alcohol [syn: fuddle]
- Befuddle \Be*fud"dle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Befuddled]
To becloud and confuse, as with liquor.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Befuddle'
Words and phrases related to 'Befuddle'
Befuddle Sample Sentences in News
- Sabres befuddle fans with latest front office mess
And the Oscar for most dysfunctional front office goes to... the Buffalo Sabres. Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'
- Unusual Iowa abortion rule consequences befuddle Iowa lawmakers
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Indiana postponed Tuesday night's game against No. - 4:39 pm Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'
- Russian Gifts To Revive The Empire
An opportunity for the Americans to befuddle their enemies with very simple applied Great Gamesmanship (Bribes). This should NOT be wasted as they did in the early 2000's, and as they recently did in Syria and TURKEY. Read more on this news related to 'Befuddle'