Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
Beefy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall
burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a
strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish
term" [syn: burly, husky, strapping, buirdly]
[also: beefiest, beefier]
- Beefy \Beef"y\, a.
Having much beef; of the nature of beef; resembling beef;
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: Beefy may refer to: Beef , meat obtained from bovines, or related concepts. A flavor of Seabrook Potato Crisps cricket player nicknamed Beefy ...
- Beefy (artist): Keith A. Moore (born December 15, 1985), is a Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy ...
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County , which played at various Bay Area venues, including ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'
Beefy Sample Sentences in News
- Beefy tips Anderson for greatness
Sir Ian Botham expects James Anderson to go far beyond his England record haul of 383 Test wickets after the Lancastrian reached his triple century in the summer's first Test with New Zealand last week. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy Botham and Boris Johnson bat for young Londoners
Within minutes of Sir Ian Botham arriving at Boris Johnson’s office, the duo embarked on a game of cricket — improvising with an orange for a ball. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy Botham launches his latest charity walk in Wales
Cricket legend Sir Ian will lead a charity event across South Wales coast Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'