Beefy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly'' is a Scottish term"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beefy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: Beefy may refer to: Beef , meat obtained from bovines, or related concepts. A flavor of Seabrook Potato Crisps English cricketer nicknamed "Beefy" ...
- Beefy (rapper): Keith A. Moore (born December 15, 1985) is a Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy ...
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County , which played at various Bay Area venues, including ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'
Beefy Sample Sentences in News
- What's Goth and Beefy? Burger King's 'Black Burger'
The Kuro Burger, with "kuro" meaning "black" in Japanese, will be available for a limited period. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Flintoff went for 'drink with Beefy'
Former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff has finally revealed why he ended up in the ocean during the 2007 World Cup. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Parkin wonder goal pinches a point for Forest Green
BEEFY Jon Parkin's brilliant free- kick in the final minutes at Eastleigh's Silverlake Stadium home earned Forest Green a point in a captivating tie, writes Richard Joyce. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'