Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
Beefy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall
burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a
strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish
term" [syn: burly, husky, strapping, buirdly]
[also: beefiest, beefier]
- Beefy \Beef"y\, a.
Having much beef; of the nature of beef; resembling beef;
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: Beefy may refer to: Beef , meat obtained from bovines, or related concepts. A flavor of Seabrook Potato Crisps cricket player nicknamed Beefy ...
- Beefy (artist): Keith A. Moore (born December 15, 1985), is a Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy ...
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County , which played at various Bay Area venues, including ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'
Beefy Sample Sentences in News
- Beefy's backing Anderson
Sir Ian Botham is tipping Jimmy Anderson to break his own England Test wicket record in this week's Kia Oval Test Match. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy: lewd pic got me more followers
SIR Ian Botham has penned a column in the UK’s Daily Mirror denying responsibility for an explicit photo sent from his Twitter account. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy's Bets: England all the way
Sir Ian Botham was in superb form last week as all three of his Test match tips returned for punters in England's impressive third Test victory over India. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'