Beefy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly'' is a Scottish term"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beefy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: English cricketer nicknamed "Beefy" Beefy, a fictional character in the novel The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B Beefy Bingham, a fictional character
- Beefy (rapper): Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy. In 2005, Moore produced two independent EPs, The Whitesican EP and nerd
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP, is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as giving a beefy
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County, which played at various Bay Area venues, including Bill Graham's
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'