Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
Beefy Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall
burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a
strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly' is a Scottish
term" [syn: burly, husky, strapping, buirdly]
[also: beefiest, beefier]
- Beefy \Beef"y\, a.
Having much beef; of the nature of beef; resembling beef;
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: Beefy may refer to: Beef , meat obtained from bovines, or related concepts. A flavor of Seabrook Potato Crisps cricket player nicknamed Beefy ...
- Beefy (artist): Keith A. Moore (born December 15, 1985), is a Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy ...
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County , which played at various Bay Area venues, including ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'
Beefy Sample Sentences in News
- Jitters over beefy defense budget
China unveiled a 12.2 percent increase in the 2014 defense budget, provoking fresh concern in rival Japan. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Hey doc, what's the PC's prognosis? A. Long-term growth below zero
Everyone wants battery-friendly chips or beefy server silicon, says IDC The worldwide PC market suffered the "most severe contraction on record" in 2013, which means it is doing better than expected, analyst house IDC said on Tuesday.… Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy clams could await at area beaches
Plenty of fat clams may be what awaits diggers who turn out for the next razor clam dig, set to run Wednesday through Monday, March 3 on various ocean beaches. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'