Beefy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- muscular and heavily built; "a beefy wrestler"; "had a tall burly frame"; "clothing sizes for husky boys"; "a strapping boy of eighteen"; "`buirdly'' is a Scottish term"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Beefy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Beefy'
- Beefy: English cricketer nicknamed "Beefy" Beefy, a fictional character in the novel The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B Beefy Bingham, a fictional character
- Beefy (rapper): Nerdcore rapper from The Tri-Cities, WA better known by the stage name Beefy. In 2005, Moore produced two independent EPs, The Whitesican EP and nerd
- Beefy Red: Beefy Red was a San Francisco Bay Area music band (1969–1972) based in Marin County, which played at various Bay Area venues, including Bill Graham's
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP, is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as giving a beefy
Words and phrases related to 'Beefy'
Beefy Sample Sentences in News
- Beefy Boys' 'Butty Back' crowned world's best burger
HEREFORD’S Beefy Boys can boast the best burger in the world – with their 'Butty Back' creation claiming top spot in the final round of the World Burger Championships in Las Vegas. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Beefy backs England to shine
Sir Ian Botham is backing Moeen Ali to star for England in their one-day series with Sri Lanka, which starts on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'
- Where's the beef? Not at Burger King's new India restaurant
Burger King is famous as the home of the beefy Whopper hamburger, but not in India, where the American fast food empire opened its first franchise Sunday featuring chicken, lamb and vegetarian fare. Read more on this news related to 'Beefy'