Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from
intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights"
[syn: dazzle, daze]
- Bedazzle \Be*daz"zle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Bedazzled (?); p.
pr. & vb. n. Bedazzling (?).]
To dazzle or make dim by a strong light. ``Bedazzled with the
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Bedazzle'
- Bedazzled: Bedazzled is the title of two comic films: Bedazzled (1967 film) Bedazzled (2000 film), a remake of the 1967 film. Other uses: Bedazzled, The ...
- Bedazzled (2000 film): date February 2008 name Bedazzled | image bedazzled. jpg | caption Theatrical release poster | director Harold Ramis | producer Trevor ...
- Bedazzled (1967 film): name Bedazzled | image Bedazzled 1967 film. jpg | caption Bedazzled 1967 film poster | director Stanley Donen | producer Stanley Donen | ...
- Bedazzled Records: External links : bedazzled. com/ Category:American record labels Category:Record labels established in 1989 Category:Record labels ...
Words and phrases related to 'Bedazzle'
Bedazzle Sample Sentences in News
- Axalta’s Brilliant Flames Bedazzle Jeff Gordon Pediatric Treatment Room
Last week’s ribbon cutting and unveiling of the Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation’s treatment room at the Children’s Blood and Cancer Center, part of Dell Children’s Medical Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'
- A tribal takeover
THIS year, it’s high-time to spice up your style and ingenuity: bring out those tribal accents, bedazzle in hints of jewel hues, and push the boundaries in redefining what this season’s look is all about. Stylist Clint Holton Potestas envisions a wardrobe... Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'
- Moon Eclipse 2014 is Fabulous
The moon eclipse about to occur in the present year will truly be a scene that will bedazzle anyone who sees it. Today, at night the moon will take on a crimson-tangerine hue. This change will begin... Read more on this news related to 'Bedazzle'