Batted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Batted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Batted'
- Run batted in: Run batted in (plural, runs batted in; and, abbreviated as RBI) is a statistic used in baseball and softball to credit a batter when the ...
- Batted ball: baseball , a batted ball is any ball that, after a pitch , is contacted by the batter's bat. are used to describe a batted ball, depending ...
- List of Major League Baseball runs-batted-in champions: In baseball , a run batted in (RBI) is awarded to a batter for each runner who scores as a result of the batter's action, including a ...
Batted Sample Sentences in News
- Poyet: There's No Problem Between Us And Bardo
Many Sunderland fans might not have batted an eyelid when 'Mr Marmite' Phil Bardsley departed the club for pastures new at the end of last season, but the gaffer holds fonder memories of the Mancunian full back and believes he deserves a good reception from the Sunderland fans tonight. When Stoke City line up tonight for our game with the Potters in the th Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Fun on the Farm: Stefen Romero is heating up
A look at how some of the notable Mariner prospects are performing for the team's minor league affiliates. In ten rehab starts with the Rainiers, Michael Saunders is batting .257 with 14 walks, 1 double and 2 runs batted in. Saunders was recalled from his rehab assignment on Saturday due to flu-like symptoms, and he will be eligible to return to Tacoma after Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Passage of divorce bill pushed
Gabriela Women’s Party Rep. Emmi de Jesus batted for the passage of House Bill 4408, which seeks to liberate couples from irreconcilable marriages as she welcomed the directive of Pope Francis to theologians and canon lawyers to review the supposed harsh annulment rules. “Napakakomplikado at sobrang taas ng halagang dapat gastusin para sa annulment sa […] Read more on this news related to 'Batted'