Batted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Batted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Batted'
- Run batted in: Run batted in (plural, runs batted in; and, abbreviated as RBI) is a statistic used in baseball and softball to credit a batter when the ...
- Batted ball: baseball , a batted ball is any ball that, after a pitch , is contacted by the batter's bat. are used to describe a batted ball, depending ...
- List of Major League Baseball runs-batted-in champions: In baseball , a run batted in (RBI) is awarded to a batter for each runner who scores as a result of the batter's action, including a ...
Batted Sample Sentences in News
- Blue Jays Outright Munenori Kawasaki, Dan Johnson
The Blue Jays have outrighted infielder Munenori Kawasaki and first baseman Dan Johnson, according to the team’s official transactions page. Kawasaki, 33, batted .258/.327/.296 in 274 plate appearances in his second season with the Blue Jays. The Japanese infielder’s outgoing nature … Continue reading → Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Steve Smith Destroying Panthers; Catches Batted Pass and Scores (video)
The Carolina Panthers enjoyed the services of receiver Steve Smith for over a decade. Smith is the Panthers' all-time leader in catches (836), receiving yards (12,197) and touchdowns (67), and he ranks 19th in NFL history in receptions. Smith has a long history with Carolina, and he's had this game marked on his schedule for a while. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Bangladesh reaches 256-5 vs West Indies
KINGSTOWN, St. Vincent (AP) — Captain Mushfiqur Rahim struck an unbeaten 70 Monday as Bangladesh batted doggedly to reach 256-5 in its second innings on day four as it faced an uphill battle to save the first test against the West Indies at Arnos Vale Sports Complex. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'