Batted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Batted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Batted'
- Run batted in: redirects here. For other uses, see RBI (disambiguation). Run batted in (plural, runs batted in; and, abbreviated as RBI) is a statistic used in baseball
- List of Major League Baseball runs batted in records: article: List of Major League Baseball hitters who have batted in 10 runs in one game Run batted in Major League Baseball's Triple Crown Season RBI
- Batted ball: baseball, a batted ball is any ball that, after a pitch, is contacted by the batter's bat. One or more of several terms are used to describe a batted ball,
Batted Sample Sentences in News
- Texans' J.J. Watt, Eagles' Connor Barwin are prolific at batting passes
HOUSTON -- Since 2012, when the J.J. Watt batted-passes phenomenon began, the players who lead the league in batted passes are two with similar roots. And they'll both be on the field at NRG Stadium on Sunday. Watt leads the league since 2012 with 28 batted passes. Eagles outside linebacker Connor Barwin has 17 batted passes since then. "I think it’s so Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Baguio batters vow to improve CARAA finish
BATTED ball squads from the Summer Capital are raring to achieve a better outing as the 2015 Cordillera administrative Region Athletic Association meet draws near. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Cricket: Pakistan 186-3 at tea in third Test
SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates, Nov 26, 2014 (AFP) - Pakistan, who won the toss and batted, were 186-3 at tea on the opening day of the third and final Test against New Zealand in Sharjah on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'