Batted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Batted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Batted'
- Run batted in: redirects here. For other uses, see RBI (disambiguation). Run batted in (plural, runs batted in; and, abbreviated as RBI) is a statistic used in baseball
- List of Major League Baseball runs batted in records: article: List of Major League Baseball hitters who have batted in 10 runs in one game Run batted in Major League Baseball's Triple Crown Season RBI
- Batted ball: baseball, a batted ball is any ball that, after a pitch, is contacted by the batter's bat. One or more of several terms are used to describe a batted ball,
Batted Sample Sentences in News
- VIDEO: Amla batted like a genius - Swann
Graeme Swann says Hashim Amla "batted like a genius" to make 159 as South Africa beat Ireland by 201 runs in the World Cup. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Shenwari celebrates Afghanistan's 1st Cricket World Cup win
Samiullah Shenwari batted Afghanistan to a historic one-wicket win over Scotland at the Cricket World Cup on Thursday - his nation's first World Cup victory. Shenwari's 96 was the highest score by an Afghani batsman in a World Cup match and, in a series of minor partnerships at the end of the innings, he batted Afghanistan to victory in its third World Cup Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Vanderbilt's Swanson among college baseball players to watch
Some of the top college baseball players to watch this season: -Dansby Swanson, SS, Vanderbilt, junior. He started 72 games at second base, batted .333 and was named the Most Outstanding Player of the College World Series. He'll move to shortstop with the departure of Vince Conde, though scouts believe Swanson's future is at second. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'