Batted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Batted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Batted'
- Run batted in: redirects here. For other uses, see RBI (disambiguation). Run batted in (plural, runs batted in; and, abbreviated as RBI) is a statistic used in baseball
- List of Major League Baseball runs batted in records: article: List of Major League Baseball hitters who have batted in 10 runs in one game Run batted in Major League Baseball's Triple Crown Season RBI
- Batted ball: baseball, a batted ball is any ball that, after a pitch, is contacted by the batter's bat. One or more of several terms are used to describe a batted ball,
Batted Sample Sentences in News
- Prep baseball: Marysville Getchell 8, Kamiak 3
MARYSVILLE — John Clark batted 2-for-3 with an RBI, and Austin Richbourg was 1-for-3 with two RBI to lead Marysville Getchell to a non-league win over Kamiak. Chris Lambert batted 2-for-4 with a triple and an RBI for Kamiak. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- VIDEO: Amla batted like a genius - Swann
Graeme Swann says Hashim Amla "batted like a genius" to make 159 as South Africa beat Ireland by 201 runs in the World Cup. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'
- Prep Baseball: Darrington 14, Shoreline Christian 12
DARRINGTON — Andrew Young batted 3-for-5, scored three runs and drove in a run, and his brother Cooper Young batted 2-for-4 with one run scored and two RBI to lead Darrington to the Northwest 2B/1B win over Shoreline Christian. Read more on this news related to 'Batted'