Aquae Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aquae'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aquae'
- Aquae Calidae Neapolitanorum: Aquae Calidae , sometimes called Aquae Calidae Neapolitanorum, was a Roman colonia in Mauretania Caesariensis. It is now called Hammam Righa in modern
- Aquae Flaviae: Aquae Flaviae (or Aquæ flaviæ) is the ancient Roman name for the current city of Chaves, Portugal, and its former bishopric, now a Latin Catholic titular
- Aquae Sulis: For the Roman Baths complex at Aquae Sulis, see Roman Baths (Bath). Aquae Sulis was a small town in the Roman province of Britannia. Today it is the English
- Aquae Iasae: Aquae Iasae was the Roman settlement and Roman bath in the area of present city Varaždinske Toplice, Croatia. Today it is the name of the archaeological
- Battle of Aquae Sextiae: The Battle of Aquae Sextiae (Aix-en-Provence) took place in 102 BC. After a string of Roman defeats (see Battle of Arausio), the Romans under Gaius Marius
- Aquae Regiae: Aquae Regiae was a town in the Roman province of Byzacena. The Latin adjective referring to it is Aquaregiensis. Its bishopric is now a titular see of