Aquae Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Aquae'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Aquae'
- Aquae Flaviae: Aquae Flaviae (or Aquæ flaviæ) is the ancient Roman name for the current city of Chaves, Portugal, and its former bishopric, now a Latin Catholic titular
- Aquae Sulis: For the Roman Baths complex at Aquae Sulis, see Roman Baths (Bath). Aquae Sulis was a small town in the Roman province of Britannia. Today it is the English
- Battle of Aquae Sextiae: The Battle of Aquae Sextiae (Aix-en-Provence) took place in 102 BC. After a string of Roman defeats (see Battle of Arausio), the Romans under Gaius Marius
- Aquae Iasae: Aquae Iasae was the Roman settlement and Roman bath in the area of present city Varaždinske Toplice, Croatia. Today it is the name of the archaeological
- Aquae in Numidia: Aquae in Numidia is a former Roman city and bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see in present Algeria. In Antiquity, the city (situated near
- Aquae Sirenses: Aquae Sirenses (Acque Sirensi) also known as Aquaesirensis is an ancient Roman colonia and a modern titular see of the Roman Catholic Church in Algeria