Abridge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abridge'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abridge'
- Abridge: Abridge is a village in Essex , England . It is on the River Roding , 16 | mi | km southwest of the county town of Chelmsford . ...
- Abridgement: capturing the parts the abridging author perceives to be most important; it could be a complete parody of the original; or it could fall ...
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged): The complete works of William Shakespeare (abridged): Acting Edition. Applause.
- Privilege (Abridged): In December of 2012, it was announced via the Parenthetical Girls Twitter account that there would be an official, abridged version of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Abridge'