Abridge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abridge'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abridge'
- Abridge: For the term, see abridgement. Abridge is a village in Essex, England. It is on the River Roding, 16 miles (26 km) southwest of the county town of Chelmsford
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged): The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) (also known as The Compleat Wrks of Wllm Shkspr (Abridged)) is a play written by Adam Long, Daniel
- Abridgement: the original work in terms of mood and tone, capturing the parts the abridging author perceives to be most important; it could be a complete parody of
- Privilege (Abridged): Privilege (Abridged) is the fourth full-length album from indie rock ensemble Parenthetical Girls. In December 2012, it was announced via the Parenthetical
Words and phrases related to 'Abridge'