Abridge Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abridge'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abridge'
- Abridge: Abridge is a village in Essex , England . It is on the River Roding , 16 | mi | km southwest of the county town of Chelmsford . ...
- Abridgement: capturing the parts the abridging author perceives to be most important; it could be a complete parody of the original; or it could fall ...
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged): The complete works of William Shakespeare (abridged): Acting Edition. Applause.
- Privilege (Abridged): In December of 2012, it was announced via the Parenthetical Girls Twitter account that there would be an official, abridged version of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Abridge'
Abridge Sample Sentences in News
- Water Cannon Announces Acquisition of All Pressure Washers Inc
LAKE MARY, Fla., Oct. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Water Cannon Inc is an acknowledged leader on professional, commercial, industrial and consumer grade pressure washers and power washing equipment and has just officially acquired All Pressure Washers Inc. The Acquisition, allowed for Water Cannon to abridge their leading competitor, increase customer vol Read more on this news related to 'Abridge'