Abomination Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorence; "his treatment of the children is an abomination"
- hate coupled with disgust
- a person who is loathsome or disgusting
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a person who is loathsome or disgusting ,
- hate coupled with disgust ,
- an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence; "his treatment of the children is an abomination"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abomination'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abomination'
- Abomination: Abomination may refer to: Abomination (Bible), covering Biblical references Abomination (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain Abomination (Dune), from
- Abomination (comics): The Abomination (Emil Blonsky) is a fictional supervillain that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Tales
- Abomination of desolation: The abomination of desolation (or desolating sacrilege) is a term found in the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Bible. It also occurs in 1 Maccabees and in
- Abomination (Bible): For other uses, see Abomination. Abomination (from Latin abominare, "to deprecate as an ill omen") is an English term used to translate the Biblical Hebrew
- World Abomination: World Abomination is the first demo release by technical death metal band Oppressor. It was released in 1991. Adam Zadel - Guitarist Tim King - Bassist
- Abomination (novel): Abomination (1998) is a novel by the author Robert Swindells, dealing with themes of Religious extremism, Adolescence, Bullying, and relationships, as
- Tariff of Abominations: industry in the northern United States. It was labeled the Tariff of Abominations by its southern detractors because of the effects it had on the antebellum
- Abomination: The Nemesis Project: Abomination: The Nemesis Project (also known as just Abomination) is a real-time tactics/action computer game released in 1999. In the
- Forever Abomination: Forever Abomination is the fourth album by American thrash/black metal band Skeletonwitch. It is also the first album to feature drummer Dustin Boltjes
Words and phrases related to 'Abomination'
Abomination Sample Sentences in News
- EXCLUSIVE: Tippy Dos Santos looks forward to playing a psycho in an international film
Apart from her duties as a resident VJ on MYX and being a full-time university student, Tippy Dos Santos said she is excited to work on her first international indie film under critically acclaimed director Yam Laranas. “I do not have a musical production this year, but I am coming out with a movie called Abomination which is directed by Yam Laranas. Actually th Read more on this news related to 'Abomination'
- US accused of 'abomination' after refusing visa for Mexican heart transplant patient
In latest embarrassment for President Barack Obama over immigration Jose Chua Lopez, 20, says his "world has fallen down" after he is twice refused a visa to get a heart and liver transplant in the US Read more on this news related to 'Abomination'
- How to make the perfect Irish coffee
The ideal way to celebrate St Patrick’s Day or an abomination best left in the Irish theme pub? Do you use espresso or filter, plain old whisky or added liqueur – and just how do you get the cream to float on top? Irish coffee is one of those irredeemably naff drinks that, done well (or consumed late enough in the evening), are actually really, really nice. (S Read more on this news related to 'Abomination'