Abnormal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abnormal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abnormal'
- Abnormality (behavior): (disambiguation). "Abnormal" redirects here. For the albums, see Abnormal (Bumblefoot album) and Abnormal (Bacil & Rakby album). Abnormality (or dysfunctional
- ICD-10 Chapter XVIII: Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings: Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances and external causes of injury
- Abnormal return: In finance, an abnormal return is the difference between the actual return of a security and the expected return. Abnormal returns are sometimes triggered
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology: The Journal of Abnormal Psychology is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the American Psychological Association (APA). The journal has been
- Abnormal end: An ABEND (also abnormal end or abend) is an abnormal termination of software, or a program crash. This usage derives from an error message from the IBM
- Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity: Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity can be defined in several ways. Statistically, 'abnormal' is when the occurrence, frequency or intensity of a
- Craniofacial abnormality: "Orafacial abnormality" redirects here. For other orofacial abnormalities, see Mouth disease. Craniofacial abnormalities are congenital musculoskeletal
- Abnormal psychology: Abnormal psychology is the branch of psychology that studies unusual patterns of behavior, emotion and thought, which may or may not be understood as precipitating
Words and phrases related to 'Abnormal'