Abnormal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abnormal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abnormal'
- Abnormality (behavior): (disambiguation). "Abnormal" redirects here. For the albums, see Abnormal (Bumblefoot album) and Abnormal (Bacil & Rakby album). Abnormality (or dysfunctional
- ICD-10 Chapter XVIII: Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings: Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances and external causes of injury
- Abnormal return: In finance, an abnormal return is the difference between the actual return of a security and the expected return. Abnormal returns are sometimes triggered
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology: The Journal of Abnormal Psychology is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the American Psychological Association (APA). The journal has been
- Craniofacial abnormality: "Orafacial abnormality" redirects here. For other orofacial abnormalities, see Mouth disease. Craniofacial abnormalities are congenital musculoskeletal
- Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity: Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity can be defined in several ways. Statistically, 'abnormal' is when the occurrence, frequency or intensity of a
- Abnormal subgroup: In mathematics, in the field of group theory, an abnormal subgroup is a subgroup H of a group G such that for every x ∈ G, x lies in the subgroup generated
- Abnormal psychology: Abnormal psychology is the branch of psychology that studies unusual patterns of behavior, emotion and thought, which may or may not be understood as precipitating
Words and phrases related to 'Abnormal'
Abnormal Sample Sentences in News
- Abnormal load set to travel to Sunseeker Poole
AN “abnormal load” will be travelling between Portland and Poole today. Read more on this news related to 'Abnormal'
- Loss in Delhi bad for Parivar, not the BJP
In politics, sometimes normalcy looks abnormal. That the Bharatiya Janata Party should be with its back to the wall in the Delhi battle is abnormal for those who have not yet recovered from the awesomeness of Narendra Modi's victory in May 2014. Read more on this news related to 'Abnormal'
- Possible therapeutic target for common, but mysterious brain blood vessel disorder
Tens of millions of people worldwide have abnormal, leak-prone sproutings of blood vessels in the brain called cerebral cavernous malformations. These abnormal growths can lead to seizures, strokes, and hemorrhages, yet their precise molecular cause has never been determined. Now, cardiovascular scientists have studied this pathway in heart development to discover Read more on this news related to 'Abnormal'