Abnormal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abnormal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abnormal'
- Abnormality (behavior): (disambiguation). "Abnormal" redirects here. For the albums, see Abnormal (Bumblefoot album) and Abnormal (Bacil & Rakby album). Abnormality (or dysfunctional
- Abnormal psychology: Abnormal psychology is the branch of psychology that studies unusual patterns of behavior, emotion and thought, which may or may not be understood as precipitating
- Abnormal return: In finance, an abnormal return is the difference between the actual return of a security and the expected return. Abnormal returns are sometimes triggered
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology: The Journal of Abnormal Psychology is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the American Psychological Association (APA). The journal has been
- Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity: Abnormal behaviour of birds in captivity can be defined in several ways. Statistically, 'abnormal' is when the occurrence, frequency or intensity of a
- Abnormal (Bumblefoot album): Abnormal is the eighth studio album by recording artist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, released in July 2008. Abnormal is Thal's first solo release as a member
- Abnormality: Abnormality refers to any deviation from the normal, the noun form of the adjective abnormal. Abnormality may refer to: In psychology Abnormality (behavior)
- ICD-10 Chapter XVIII: Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings: Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a coding of diseases and signs, symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances and external causes of injury
- Gait abnormality: Gait abnormality is a deviation from normal walking (gait). Watching a patient walk is the most important part of the neurological examination. Normal
- Abnormal end: An AbEnd (also abnormal end or abend) is an abnormal termination of software, or a program crash. This usage derives from an error message from the IBM
Words and phrases related to 'Abnormal'