Abet Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abet'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abet'
- ABET: is about an accreditation organization. For other uses, see Abet (disambiguation). ABET, incorporated as the Accreditation Board for Engineering and
- Abet: Abet may refer to: ABET, an accreditation organization for higher education programs in applied science, computing, engineering, and engineering technology
- Aiding and abetting: novel, see Aiding and Abetting (novel). Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of
- Abettor: Abettor (from to abet, Old French abeter, à and beter, to bait, urge dogs upon any one; this word is probably of Scandinavian origin, meaning to cause
- Abet Guidaben: Alberto "Abet" Guidaben (born September 14, 1952) is a Filipino retired professional basketball player in the PBA. He was part of the fabled Crispa Redmanizers
- Accessories and Abettors Act 1861: The Accessories and Abettors Act 1861 (24 & 25 Vict. c.94) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (as it then was)
Words and phrases related to 'Abet'