Abed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- in bed
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Abed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Abed'
- Dorcheh Abed: Abed (Persian: درچه عابد, also Romanized as Dorcheh ‘Abed, Darcheh ‘Abed, Darcheh ‘Ābed, Darcheh-ye ‘Abed, Dorcheh-ye ‘Ābad, and Dorcheh-ye ‘Ābed)
- Abu Abed: Abu Abed is a fictional character that forms the centerpiece of many jokes in Lebanon, though he is known throughout the Arab world. The
- Fazle Hasan Abed: Sir Fazle Hasan Abed, KCMG (Bengali: ফজলে হাসান আবেদ; born 27 April 1936) is a Bangladeshi social worker, the founder and chairman of BRAC, the world's
- Mohammed Abed al-Jabri: Mohammed Abed Al Jabri (Arabic: محمد عابد الجابري; 27 December 1935 – 3 May 2010 Rabat) was a Moroccan critic and professor of philosophy and Islamic
- Ahmed Abed: Ahmed Abed (Arabic: أحمد عبد, Hebrew: אחמד עאבד; born March 30, 1990), is an Arab-Israeli footballer who plays as a forward for Israeli Premier League
- Yasser Abed Rabbo: Yasser Abed Rabbo (Arabic: ياسر عبد ربه) also known by his kunya, Abu Bashar (Arabic: ابو بشار) (born 1944) is a Palestinian politician and a member
- Rodrigo Abed: Rodrigo Elias Martínez Abed, best known as Rodrigo Abed (Spanish pronunciation: [roˈðɾiɣo aˈβeð]; born September 6, 1972 in Mexico City, Mexico) is a telenovela
- Abed Chaudhury: Abed Chaudhury (born February 1956) is a Bangladeshi geneticist and science writer living in Australia was born in Moulvibazar. Chaudhury was a student
- Théniet El Abed District: Théniet El Abed District is a district of Batna Province, Algeria. The district further divides into three municipalities. Teniet El Abed Chir Oued Taga