Zoetrope Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Zoetrope'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Zoetrope'
- Zoetrope: confused with Zoopraxiscope or zeotrope. For other uses, see Zoetrope (disambiguation). A zoetrope is one of several pre-cinema animation devices that produce
- American Zoetrope: American Zoetrope is a privately run film studio, centred in San Francisco and founded by Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas. Opened on 12 December
- Zoetrope: All-Story: Zoetrope: All-Story is an American literary magazine that was launched in 1997 by Francis Ford Coppola and Adrienne Brodeur. Blooming from Francis Coppola's
- Zoetrope (film): Zoetrope is an Irish Experimental film directed by Rouzbeh Rashidi that tells the visual report of a family. Zoetrope deals with the quality of being
- Zoetrope Interactive: Zoetrope Interactive is an independent game developer located in Istanbul, Turkey. Their mission is to develop quality games in which gamers will enjoy
- Zoetrope (disambiguation): moving feel. Zoetrope may also refer to: Zoetrope: All-Story, a quarterly fiction magazine founded by Francis Ford Coppola American Zoetrope, a studio founded
- Zoetrope (album): Zoetrope is an album released in 2002 by the dark ambient musician Lustmord on the Nextera record label. The album is a soundtrack to the experimental
- Zoetrope (band): Zoetrope was an American heavy metal band from Chicago, Illinois. Although their sound was akin to thrash metal, the group described themselves as "Street