Zoetrope Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Zoetrope'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Zoetrope'
- Zoetrope: as linear zoetropes and 3D zoetropes, with traditional zoetropes referred to as "cylindrical zoetropes" if distinction is needed. The zoetrope works on
- American Zoetrope: American Zoetrope (also known as Zoetrope Studios from 1979 until 1990) is a privately run American film studio, centred in San Francisco and founded by
- Zoetrope: All-Story: for merging. See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus.› Zoetrope: All-Story is an American literary magazine that was launched in 1997 by
- Zoetrope (film): Zoetrope is an Irish Experimental film directed by Rouzbeh Rashidi that tells the visual report of a family. Zoetrope deals with the quality of being
- Zoetrope (band): Zoetrope was an American heavy metal band from Chicago, Illinois. Although their sound was akin to thrash metal, the group described themselves as "Street
- Zoetrope (disambiguation): moving feel. Zoetrope may also refer to: Zoetrope: All-Story, a quarterly fiction magazine founded by Francis Ford Coppola American Zoetrope, a studio founded
- Zoetrope Interactive: Zoetrope Interactive is an independent game developer located in Istanbul, Turkey. Their mission is to develop quality games in which gamers will enjoy
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Zoetrope: The Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Zoetrope was commissioned by ACMI in 2009 following the success of Pixar's Toy Story zoetrope that was displayed at ACMI as
- Zoetrope (album): Zoetrope is an album released in 2002 by the dark ambient musician Lustmord on the Nextera record label. The album is a soundtrack to the experimental
- Zoetrope All-Story Workshop: The Zoetrope Virtual Studio is a submission destination and collaboration tool for filmmakers and writers founded by Francis Ford Coppola. It is a community