Yoruba Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria
- a member of a West African people living chiefly in southwestern Nigeria
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a West African people living chiefly in southwestern Nigeria ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba in southwestern Nigeria
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yoruba'?
Yoruba Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
ca. 38 million
Yoruba is an ethnic group of people living in Africa. They live on the west coast of Africa, mostly Nigeria and Ghana.
Yoruba Sample Sentences in News
- YORUBA BIBLE
YORUBA BIBLE brings God's Word into your daily life in yoruba.This app is great for bible study use and for daily bible reading. Read... Read more on this news related to 'Yoruba'
- Afenifere endorses Jonathan
The Yoruba socio-political group Afenifere has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan’s bid for a second term in office. It gave its endorsement at a meeting of its members with the President at the residence of Afenifere leader, Chief Reuben Fasanranti in Akure on Tuesday. Jonathan told reporters as he left the meeting place that he had... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Yoruba'
- Reject opponents of national conference report -Afenifere
Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, has called on the people of the South-West not to vote for any presidential candidate who is opposed to the report of the 2014 national conference. At its meeting in Akure on Tuesday, the group said that the contents of the national conference report were the blueprints of the liberation of... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Yoruba'