Ymca Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ymca'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ymca'
- YMCA: the organization. For the song, see Y.M.C.A. (song). For other uses, see YMCA (disambiguation). "The Y" redirects here. For other uses, see The Y (disambiguation)
- YMCA SCUBA Program: YMCA SCUBA Program (also known as Y-SCUBA) was an underwater diving training program operated by the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) of the USA
- YMCA (disambiguation): YMCA is the Young Men's Christian Association, a worldwide community service organization. YMCA may also refer to: Y.M.C.A. (song), a 1978 song by the
- YMCA University of Science and Technology: considered for merging. › YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST), formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering (YMCA IE), is a state university
- Central YMCA: Central YMCA may refer to: Shih Yu-Lang Central YMCA located at 220 Golden Gate Avenue in San Francisco, California Downtown Denver Central YMCA and Annex
- YMCA of Greater New York: House YMCA Harlem YMCA McBurney YMCA Vanderbilt YMCA West Side YMCA Queens Cross Island YMCA Flushing YMCA Jamaica YMCA Long Island City YMCA Ridgewood
- YWCA-YMCA of Sweden: YWCA-YMCA of Sweden (Swedish: KFUK-KFUM Sverige) is the Sweden-branch of YMCA and YWCA. It was established in 1966 following a merger of YMCA of Sweden
- Newport YMCA A.F.C.: merging of the Newport Central YMCA and Newport Pill YMCA sides and were elected to the Welsh Football League in 1978. Newport YMCA had good Welsh Cup results
- Jersey City YMCA: The Jersey City YMCA, is located in Bergen Section of Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. The YMCA building was added to the National
- Horsham YMCA F.C.: Horsham YMCA is a football club based in Horsham, West Sussex, England. They were established in 1898 and joined the Sussex County League Division Two