Ymca Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ymca'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ymca'
- YMCA: the organization. For the song, see Y.M.C.A. (song). For other uses, see YMCA (disambiguation). "The Y" redirects here. For other uses, see The Y (disambiguation)
- Jerusalem International YMCA: Jerusalem International YMCA is a YMCA branch in Jerusalem established in the early twentieth century. In 1924, Archibald Clinton Harte, General
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives: Kautz Family YMCA Archives, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, archives the historical records of the YMCA national organization, the YMCA of the USA,
- YMCA University of Science and Technology: YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST), formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering (YMCA IE), is a state university located in Faridabad, in
- YMCA F.C. (Dublin): YMCA Football Club was an Irish association football club based in Sandymount, Dublin. The club was founded in 1893 and, together with the YMCA Cricket
- Newport YMCA A.F.C.: merging of the Newport Central YMCA and Newport Pill YMCA sides and were elected to the Welsh Football League in 1978. Newport YMCA had good Welsh Cup results
- YMCA (disambiguation): YMCA is the Young Men's Christian Association, a worldwide community service organization. YMCA or Y.M.C.A. may also refer to: "Y.M.C.A." (song), a
- Osaka YMCA International High School: Osaka YMCA International High School (大阪YMCA国際専門学校, Õsaka YMCA Kokusai Senmon Gakkō?, or 大阪YMCAインターナショナルハイスクール) is an international high school in Nishi-ku
- YMCA SCUBA Program: YMCA SCUBA Program (also known as Y-SCUBA) was an underwater diving training program operated by the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) of the USA
- YMCA of Greater New York: Harlem YMCA McBurney YMCA Vanderbilt YMCA West Side YMCA Queens Cross Island YMCA Flushing YMCA Jamaica YMCA Long Island City YMCA Ridgewood YMCA Rockaway