Ymca Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ymca'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ymca'
- YMCA: the organization. For the song, see Y.M.C.A. (song). For other uses, see YMCA (disambiguation). "The Y" redirects here. For other uses, see The Y (disambiguation)
- YMCA SCUBA Program: YMCA SCUBA Program (also known as Y-SCUBA) was an underwater diving training program operated by the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) of the USA
- Newport YMCA A.F.C.: merging of the Newport Central YMCA and Newport Pill YMCA sides and were elected to the Welsh Football League in 1978. Newport YMCA had good Welsh Cup results
- YMCA (disambiguation): YMCA is the Young Men's Christian Association, a worldwide community service organization. YMCA or Y.M.C.A. may also refer to: "Y.M.C.A." (song), a
- YMCA of Greater New York: House YMCA Harlem YMCA McBurney YMCA Vanderbilt YMCA West Side YMCA Queens Cross Island YMCA Flushing YMCA Jamaica YMCA Long Island City YMCA Ridgewood
- Central YMCA: Central YMCA may refer to: Shih Yu-Lang Central YMCA located at 220 Golden Gate Avenue in San Francisco, California Downtown Denver Central YMCA and Annex
- YMCA University of Science and Technology: YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST), formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering (YMCA IE), is a state university located in Faridabad, in
- Jersey City YMCA: The Jersey City YMCA, is located in Bergen Section of Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. The YMCA building was added to the National
- Jerusalem International YMCA: Archibald Clinton Harte (1865-1946) developed a vision for a permanent YMCA building in Jerusalem and worked tirelessly planning every detail, and for
- Twelfth Street YMCA Building: Twelfth Street YMCA Building, also known as the Anthony Bowen YMCA, was home to the first African American chapter of the YMCA, founded in 1853 by Anthony