Ymca Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ymca'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ymca'
- YMCA: the organisation. For the song, see Y.M.C.A. (song). For other uses, see YMCA (disambiguation). "The Y" redirects here. For other uses, see The Y (disambiguation)
- YMCA University of Science and Technology: Naac accreditation = A grade YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA UST), formerly YMCA Institute of Engineering (YMCA IE), is a state university
- Jerusalem International YMCA: Jerusalem International YMCA is a YMCA branch in Jerusalem established in the early twentieth century. In 1924, Archibald Clinton Harte, General
- Newport YMCA A.F.C.: merging of the Newport Central YMCA and Newport Pill YMCA sides and were elected to the Welsh Football League in 1978. Newport YMCA had good Welsh Cup results
- Osaka YMCA International High School: Osaka YMCA International High School (大阪YMCA国際専門学校, Õsaka YMCA Kokusai Senmon Gakkō?, or 大阪YMCAインターナショナルハイスクール) is an international high school in Nishi-ku
- YMCA (disambiguation): YMCA is the Young Men's Christian Association, a worldwide community service organization. YMCA or Y.M.C.A. may also refer to: "Y.M.C.A." (song), a
- Uganda YMCA: The YMCA in Uganda was founded in 1959. It has six main branches, including Kampala YMCA. Other branches are in Jinja, Mukono, Mbale, Mbarara, Kasese.
- List of YMCA buildings: notable YMCA buildings. Buildings for YMCA use are prominent in many cities and towns. Birks Building in North Bay, no longer used as such YMCA Institute
- Joliet YMCA: Joliet YMCA is a historic building in Joliet, Illinois, United States. The Joliet YMCA was founded in April 1882. Like other chapters, the Joliet YMCA promoted
- Central YMCA: Central YMCA may refer to: Shih Yu-Lang Central YMCA located at 220 Golden Gate Avenue in San Francisco, California Downtown Denver Central YMCA and Annex