Yare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yare'
- River Yare: The River Yare is a river in the English county of Norfolk. In its lower reaches it is one of the principal navigable waterways of The Broads and connects
- San Francisco de Yare: The city of San Francisco de Paula de Yare is the capital of the Simón Bolívar Municipality, in the state of Miranda in Venezuela. It is located in the
- Dancing Devils of Yare: The Dancing Devils of Yare (Diablos Danzantes del Yare) is the name of a religious festivity celebrated in San Francisco de Yare, Miranda state, Venezuela
- Ablaye Yare Faye: Ablaye Yare Faye (born April 10, 1994) is a Senegalese professional footballer currently playing for AEK Athens in the Football League (Greece) as a Defensive
- San Antonio de Yare: San Antonio de Yare is a town in the state of Miranda, Venezuela.
- Yare prison riot: On 20 August 2012, armed prisoners in the Yare I prison complex, an overcrowded Venezuelan prison in Miranda state near Caracas, rioted. A shootout between
- Mid-Yare National Nature Reserve: Mid-Yare NNR is a national nature reserve in Norfolk, east of Norwich, established by English Nature and managed by the Royal Society for the Protection