Yare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yare'
- River Yare: The River Yare is a river in the English county of Norfolk. In its lower reaches it is one of the principal navigable waterways of The Broads and connects
- Dancing Devils of Yare: The Dancing Devils of Yare (Diablos Danzantes del Yare) is the name of a religious festivity celebrated in San Francisco de Yare, Miranda state, Venezuela
- San Francisco de Yare: The city of San Francisco de Paula de Yare is the capital of the Simón Bolívar Municipality, in the state of Miranda in Venezuela. It is located in the
- Ablaye Yare Faye: Ablaye Yare Faye (born April 10, 1994) is a Senegalese professional footballer currently playing for AEK Athens in the Football League (Greece) as a Defensive
- San Antonio de Yare: San Antonio de Yare is a town in the state of Miranda, Venezuela.
- Mid-Yare National Nature Reserve: Mid-Yare NNR is a national nature reserve in Norfolk, east of Norwich, established by English Nature and managed by the Royal Society for the Protection
- Yare Nee Abhimani: Yare Nee Abhimani (Kannada: ಯಾರೇ ನೀ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿ) is a 2000 Indian Kannada film, directed by D. Rajendra Babu and produced by Lakshman Pramod Kumar. The film
Yare Sample Sentences in News
- Wensum and Yare 41 Club’s event raises £1,700 for the charity Street Child
General the Lord Dannatt, former head of the British Army, was guest of honour and speaker at the Wensum and Yare 41 Club’s annual Forecast Meeting. Read more on this news related to 'Yare'