Yare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yare'
- River Yare: The River Yare is a river in the English county of Norfolk. In its lower reaches it is one of the principal navigable waterways of The Broads and connects
- San Francisco de Yare: The city of San Francisco de Paula de Yare is the capital of the Simón Bolívar Municipality, in the state of Miranda in Venezuela. It is located in the
- Yare Nee Abhimani: Yare Nee Abhimani (Kannada: ಯಾರೇ ನೀ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿ) is a 2000 Indian Kannada film, directed by D. Rajendra Babu and produced by Lakshman Pramod Kumar. The film
- Yared: For the biblical name, see Jared. For the composer, see Gabriel Yared. Saint Yared (Ge'ez: ቅዱስ ያሬድ) (April 25, 505 – May 20, 571) was a legendary Ethiopian
- Mid-Yare National Nature Reserve: Mid-Yare NNR is a national nature reserve in Norfolk, east of Norwich, established by English Nature and managed by the Royal Society for the Protection
- Yare Prison: Yare Prison (Spanish: Prisión de Yare; officially: Prison of San Francisco de Yare) is a prison in San Francisco de Yare, in the Simon Bolivar Municipality
- San Antonio de Yare: San Antonio de Yare is a town in the state of Miranda, Venezuela.
- Yared Asmerom: Yared Asmerom Tesfit (born 4 February 1980 in Asmara) is an Eritrean long-distance runner who specializes in the marathon races. He was born in Asmara