Yanis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yanis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis Karabelyov: home win over Pirin Gotse Delchev. As of 19 December 2015 "Yanis Karabelyov Facts". footballdatabase.eu. Yanis Karabelyov profile at Soccerway
- Yanis Smits: Baptist Union. Yanis and Ruth Smits were both born in Riga, Latvia. Life for Christians under a communist regime was not easy. Yanis was baptized in
- Yanis Kanidis: Yanis Kanidis (Greek: Γιάννης Κανίδης, also Ivan Constantinovich Kanidis, Russian: Иван Константинович Каниди) (January 1, 1930 – September 3, 2004) was
- Yanis Marshall: nd-why-lady-gaga-will-never-be-madonna-an-interview-with-yanis-marshall/ Interview with Yanis Marshall http://www.latimes.com/travel/lasvegas/lasvega
- Yanis Youcef: Gueugnon and Monaco. "Yanis Youcef: " Le Mouloudia c'est le Top en Algérie!"" (in French). lagazettedufennec.com. "Yanis Youcef Facts". Footballdatabase
- Yanis Papassarantis: where he scored 15 goals in 52 matches. Yanis Papassarantis - Footgoal.net Yanis Papassarantis at Footballdatabase Yanis Papassarantis at Soccerway
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male