Yanis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yanis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis Karabelyov: 2–0 home win over Pirin Gotse Delchev. As of 26 August 2015 "Yanis Karabelyov Facts". footballdatabase.eu. Yanis Karabelyov profile at Soccerway
- Yanis Smits: Baptist Union. Yanis and Ruth Smits were both born in Riga, Latvia. Life for Christians under a communist regime was not easy. Yanis was baptized in
- Yanis Kanidis: Yanis Kanidis (Greek: Γιάννης Κανίδης, also Ivan Constantinovich Kanidis, Russian: Иван Константинович Каниди) (January 1, 1930 – September 3, 2004) was
- Yanis Youcef: Gueugnon and Monaco. "Yanis Youcef: " Le Mouloudia c'est le Top en Algérie!"" (in French). lagazettedufennec.com. "Yanis Youcef Facts". Footballdatabase
- Yanis Papassarantis: Yanis Papassarantis (Greek: Γιάννης Παπασαράντης) (born 12 March 1988 in Charleroi) is a Belgian football player, who currently plays for F.C.V.Dender
- Yanis Varoufakis: Retrieved 18 May 2015. Yanis Varoufakis (15 February 2013). "Yanis Varoufakis' Twitter". Retrieved 14 July 2013. Yanis Varoufakis (14 June 2012)
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male