Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis: Yanis may refer to: Simon Yanis (born 1960) a Rugby player from Islington, UK. Yanis C. Yortsos , current Dean of the Viterbi School of ...
- Yanis Smits: Yanis Alfred Smits, commonly known as Bishop Smits, is a Latvian theologian and pastor. He was persecuted for his political and ...
- Yanis Papassarantis: Yanis Papassarantis (born 12 March 1988 in Charleroi ) is a Belgian football player, who currently plays for R. Union Saint-Gilloise ...
- Yanis Kanidis: Yanis Kanidis. (Γιάννης Κανίδης. also Ivan Constantinovich Kanidis. Иван Константинович Каниди ...
Words and phrases related to 'Yanis'
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male
Yanis Sample Sentences in News
- San Jose: Man hit on Father's Day dies from his injuries
Richard 'Steve' Yanis, the 51-year-old San Jose man who was hit by an unknown driver on June 15 as he walked home with a friend, succumbed to his extensive injuries early Sunday morning, his family said. Read more on this news related to 'Yanis'