Yanis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yanis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis: Yanis may refer to: Yanis C. Yortsos, current Dean of the Viterbi School of Engineering at the University of Southern California Yanis Kanidis (1930–2004)
- Yanis Karabelyov: Yanis Danielov Karabelyov (Bulgarian: Янис Даниелов Карабельов; born 23 January 1996) is a Bulgarian footballer who plays for Slavia Sofia as a midfielder
- Yanis Smits: Baptist Union. Yanis and Ruth Smits were both born in Riga, Latvia. Life for Christians under a communist regime was not easy. Yanis was baptized in
- Yanis Youcef: Gueugnon and Monaco. "Yanis Youcef: « Le Mouloudia c'est le Top en Algérie!»" (in French). lagazettedufennec.com. "Yanis Youcef Facts". Footballdatabase
- Yanis Varoufakis: Mission and Biographies Yanis Varoufakis (15 February 2013). "Yanis Varoufakis' Twitter". Retrieved 14 July 2013. Yanis Varoufakis (14 June 2012)
- Yanis Papassarantis: Yanis Papassarantis (Greek: Γιάννης Παπασαράντης) (born 12 March 1988 in Charleroi) is a Belgian football player, who currently plays for F.C.V.Dender
- Yanis Kanidis: Yanis Kanidis (Greek: Γιάννης Κανίδης, also Ivan Constantinovich Kanidis, Russian: Иван Константинович Каниди) (January 1, 1930 – September 3, 2004) was
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male