Yanis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yanis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis: Yanis may refer to: Yanis C. Yortsos, current Dean of the Viterbi School of Engineering at the University of Southern California Yanis Kanidis (1930–2004)
- Yanis Karabelyov: Yanis Danielov Karabelyov (Bulgarian: Янис Даниелов Карабельов; born 23 January 1996) is a Bulgarian footballer who plays for Slavia Sofia as a midfielder
- Yanis Smits: Baptist Union. Yanis and Ruth Smits were both born in Riga, Latvia. Life for Christians under a communist regime was not easy. Yanis was baptized in
- Yanis Varoufakis: Mission and Biographies Yanis Varoufakis (15 February 2013). "Yanis Varoufakis' Twitter". Retrieved 14 July 2013. Yanis Varoufakis (14 June 2012)
- Yanis Youcef: Gueugnon and Monaco. "Yanis Youcef: « Le Mouloudia c'est le Top en Algérie!»" (in French). lagazettedufennec.com. "Yanis Youcef Facts". Footballdatabase
- Yanis Kanidis: Yanis Kanidis (Greek: Γιάννης Κανίδης, also Ivan Constantinovich Kanidis, Russian: Иван Константинович Каниди) (January 1, 1930 – September 3, 2004) was
- Yanis Papassarantis: Yanis Papassarantis (Greek: Γιάννης Παπασαράντης) (born 12 March 1988 in Charleroi) is a Belgian football player, who currently plays for F.C.V.Dender
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male
Yanis Sample Sentences in News
- What Greek finance minister Yanis Varoufakis used to believe about 'game theory' and the 'incredible threat' to Europe
He says he's not, but his own writing says different. Read more on this news related to 'Yanis'
- AP Interview: Greece's repayments to ECB need discussion
Greece's Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis speaks during an interview with the Associated Press at his office, in central Athens, on Saturday, Feb. 28, 2015. Varoufakis said that Greece intends to start discussions with its European partners and creditors on debt rescheduling in order to make the country’s massive debt sustainable. Read more on this news related to 'Yanis'
- Varoufakis says confident Greece will repay March obligations
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Monday he was certain Athens would repay a 1.5 billion euro loan to the International Monetary Fund in March and secure enough liquidity to see it through April. "We are confident that the repayments will be made in full, particularly to the IMF, and there will be liquidity to get us through the end of the four- Read more on this news related to 'Yanis'