Yanis Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yanis'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yanis'
- Yanis Smits: Baptist Union. Yanis and Ruth Smits were both born in Riga, Latvia. Life for Christians under a communist regime was not easy. Yanis was baptized in
- Yanis Papassarantis: where he scored 15 goals in 52 matches. Yanis Papassarantis - Footgoal.net Yanis Papassarantis at Footballdatabase Yanis Papassarantis at Soccerway
- Yanis Youcef: Gueugnon and Monaco. "Yanis Youcef: " Le Mouloudia c'est le Top en Algérie!"" (in French). lagazettedufennec.com. "Yanis Youcef Facts". Footballdatabase
- Yanis David: Yanis Esmerelda David is a French athlete, born on 12 December 1997. Yanis is a specialist in the women's triple jump, representing France and the overseas
- Yanis Varoufakis: Prime Minister of Greece." Yanis Varoufakis (15 February 2013). "Yanis Varoufakis' Twitter". Retrieved 14 July 2013. Yanis Varoufakis (14 June 2012)
- Yanis Karabelyov: "Yanis Karabelyov Facts". footballdatabase.eu. "Ивайло Петев вика Тони Тасев от Пирин в националния" (in Bulgarian). utre.bg. 7 March 2016. Yanis
Meaning of the Name 'Yanis'
- Meaning: Gift from God
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Male