Yachting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- water travel for pleasure
Definitions from Wiktionary
- water travel for pleasure
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Yachting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Yachting'
- Yachting: Yachting refers to using water vessels, called yachts, for sporting purposes. If the vessels are sailboats, it's known as sailing, and if the vessels are
- Argentine Yachting Federation: The Argentine Yachting Federation (Spanish: Federación Argentina de Yachting) is the national governing body for the sport of sailing in Argentina, recognised
- Yachting Australia: Yachting Australia is recognised by the International Sailing Federation as the governing body for the sport of sailing in Australia. The Yachting Australia
- Yachting World: Yachting World is a monthly English language magazine published since 1894. Owned by IPC Media, it features articles on sailing and yachting. In February
- Busan Yachting Center: The Busan Yachting Center (Korean: 수영만 요트경기장) is a yachting center in Busan, South Korea. Constructed between June 1983 and May 1986 after receiving permission
- Russian Yachting Federation: The Russia Yachting Federation is recognised by the International Sailing Federation as the governing body for the sport of sailing in Russia. See Category:Russian
- Koninklijk Belgisch Yachting Verbond: The Koninklijk Belgisch Yachting Verbond or the Royal Belgium Yachting Federation is the national governing body for the sport of sailing in Belgium, recognised
- Papua New Guinea Yachting Association: Papua New Guinea Yachting Association is the official body for recreational sailing in Papua New Guinea. It is a member of the International Sailing Federation
- Hungarian Yachting Association: The Hungarian Yachting Association is the national governing body for the sport of sailing in Hungary, recognised by the International Sailing Federation
- Yachting (magazine): Yachting is a monthly English-language magazine published since 1907. It was founded by Oswald Garrison Villard, publisher of the New York Evening Post
Yachting Sample Sentences in News
- Simrad ForwardScan(TM) Sonar Honored with Industry Award for Product Innovation
Marine Electronics Leader Recognized for Best Safety Product by NMMA Tulsa, Okla. – Simrad Yachting, a leader in the design and manufacture of world-class marine navigation, autopilot, radar, communications and fishfinding systems, announced today that ForwardScan™ Sonar has been awarded the National Marine... Read more on this news related to 'Yachting'
- Yachting: Time for a bit of spit and polish
Water blasters clean Team Alvimedica's yacht, with Team Brunei in the background, during the boats' stopover in Auckland after the fourth leg of the Volvo Ocean Race - touted as the greatest endurance test for sailors. This is the... Read more on this news related to 'Yachting'
- Yachting: Team NZ still want Barker
Team New Zealand want Dean Barker on board for their next America's Cup yachting campaign - but maybe in a different job.In an ideal world, they want both Barker and brilliant young sailor Peter Burling involved in the 2017 Cup... Read more on this news related to 'Yachting'