Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'YAHYAH'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'YAHYAH'
- Mohd Amri Yahyah: Mohd Amri Yahyah (born on January 21, 1981) is a Malaysia n footballer who is a versatile player, who can operate as a striker and ...
Words and phrases related to 'YAHYAH'
Meaning of the Name 'YAHYAH'
- Meaning: A prophet's name
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
YAHYAH Sample Sentences in News
- Amri Yahyah to work hard to earn starting place
Amri Yahyah wants to impress Dollah Salleh, the coach he worked with from 2005 until 2008 Read more on this news related to 'YAHYAH'
- Amri Yahyah keen to impress Dollah Salleh
The veteran Johor Darul Ta'zim striker wants to impress his new coach Read more on this news related to 'YAHYAH'
- Dollah retains Aidil as captain, Amri as assistant captain
Aidil Zafuan will remain as the captain for the national team under Dollah Salleh, and Amri Yahyah will be his assistant Read more on this news related to 'YAHYAH'