Wroth Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- vehemently incensed and condemnatory; "they trembled before the wrathful queen"; "but wroth as he was, a short struggle ended in reconciliation"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Wroth'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Wroth'
- Wroth: Wroth is a surname, and may refer to: John Wroth, any of several people of that name Krysty Wroth, a fictional character Lawrence C. Wroth (1884 – 1970)
- Peter Wroth: Charles Peter Wroth (1929–1991) was a British Civil Engineer, a world pioneer in Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics. He led the design and construction
- John Wroth: John Wroth may refer to: John Acton Wroth, from Toodyay, Western Australia John Wroth (mayor), Lord Mayor of London in 1360 John Wroth (died 1396), MP
- Lawrence C. Wroth: Lawrence Counselman Wroth (January 14, 1884 – December 25, 1970) was an American historian and the author of The Colonial Printer, the definitive book
- Warwick William Wroth: Warwick William Wroth (1858–1911), F.S.A., was the Senior Assistant Keeper of Coins and Medals in the British Museum. Wroth was the eldest son of the
- Lady Mary Wroth: "Mary Wroth" redirects here. For the fictional character, see Mary Worth. Lady Mary Wroth (18 October 1587 – 1651/3) was an English poet of the Renaissance
- Robert Wroth (Guildford MP): General Robert Wroth (27 August 1660 –4 February 1720) was the Member of Parliament (MP) for the borough of Guildford in Surrey for three separate terms
- Wroth Palmer Acland: Sir Wroth Palmer Acland K.C.B. (1770–1816), English soldier lieutenant-general, notable for his role in the Peninsular War. Acland was son of Arthur
- Robert Wroth: Robert Wroth may refer to: Robert Wroth (Middlesex MP) (1540?–1606), English politician who was a member of 10 parliaments between 1563 and 1606. Robert
- Robert Wroth (Middlesex MP): Sir Robert Wroth (1540?–1606) was an English politician. Robert, born in Middlesex about 1540, was eldest son of Sir Thomas Wroth (1516-1573) by his