Wroth Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- vehemently incensed and condemnatory; "they trembled before the wrathful queen"; "but wroth as he was, a short struggle ended in reconciliation"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Wroth'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Wroth'
- Wroth: Wroth is a surname, and may refer to: Henry Wroth, an English royalist soldier John Wroth, any of several people of that name Krysty Wroth a fictional
- Warwick William Wroth: Warwick William Wroth (24 August 1858–26 September 1911), F.S.A. was a numismatist and biographer. He was Senior Assistant Keeper of Coins and Medals
- John Wroth: John Wroth may refer to: John Acton Wroth, from Toodyay, Western Australia John Wroth (mayor), Lord Mayor of London in 1360 John Wroth (died 1396), MP
- Lawrence C. Wroth: Lawrence Counselman Wroth (January 14, 1884 – December 25, 1970) was an American historian and the author of The Colonial Printer, the definitive book
- Lady Mary Wroth: "Mary Wroth" redirects here. For the fictional character, see Mary Worth. Lady Mary Wroth (18 October 1587 – 1651/3) was an English poet of the Renaissance
- Wroth baronets: Wroth Baronetcy, of Blenden Hall in the County of Kent, was a title in the Baronetage of England. It was created on 29 November 1660 for John Wroth.
- Peter Wroth: Charles Peter Wroth (1929–1991) was a British Civil Engineer, a world pioneer in Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics. He led the design and construction
- Robert Wroth: Robert Wroth may refer to: Robert Wroth (Middlesex MP) (1540?–1606), English politician who was a member of 10 parliaments between 1563 and 1606 Robert
- Thomas Wroth: Thomas Wroth may refer to: Thomas Wroth (politician, 16th century), (1516–1573), English courtier and politician Thomas Wroth (politician, 17th century)
- Thomas Wroth (politician, 17th century): For the courtier of Edward VI, see Thomas Wroth (politician, 16th century). Sir Thomas Wroth (1584 – 11 July 1672) was an English author and politician