Windfall Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed lik an assembly line"
- fruit that has fallen from the tree
Definitions from Wiktionary
- fruit that has fallen from the tree ,
- a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Windfall'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Windfall'
- Windfall: Windfall may refer to: Windfall (1935 film), adaptation of R. C. Sherriff's 1933 play, directed by Frederick Hayward and George King Windfall (1955
- Windfall gain: A windfall gain or windfall profit is any type of usually high or abundant income that is sudden and/or unexpected. Examples of windfall gains include
- Windfall profits tax: A windfall profits tax is a higher tax rate on profits that ensue from a sudden windfall gain to a particular company or industry. In the United Kingdom
- Windfall, Indiana: Windfall is a town in Wildcat Township, Tipton County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. It is part of the Kokomo, Indiana, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Windfall II: Windfall II is a Trakehner that has competed internationally in the equestrian sport of eventing. Windfall is registered with the Trakehner Verband
- Windfall (TV series): For other uses, see Windfall (disambiguation). Windfall is an American television serial drama about a group of people in an unnamed small city who win
- Windfall: The Oil Crisis Game: Windfall: The Oil Crisis Game is a real-time business simulation game developed by David Mullich in 1980 for the Apple II. Based upon queuing theory and
- Windfall (Joe Pug album): Windfall is Joe Pug's third album. The album met positive reviews, with Paste Magazine rating it 7.6/10, adding: "In lesser hands, songs of this nature
- Windfall Indiana World War II POW Camp: Windfall Indiana World War II POW Camp was a World War II German Prisoner-of-war camp from 1944 to 1945 in Windfall, Indiana, United States. The camp
- Windfall (sculpture): Windfall is a public art work by Canadian artist Robert Murray located at the Lynden Sculpture Garden near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The sculpture is an abstract
Words and phrases related to 'Windfall'