Ween Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ween'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ween'
- Ween: For other uses, see Ween (disambiguation). Ween was an American experimental rock band from New Hope, Pennsylvania that formed in 1984. The key members
- WEEN: For the American alternative rock group, see Ween. WEEN (1460 AM, "Solid Gospel 1460") is a radio station broadcasting a Southern Gospel music format.
- Gene Ween: Gene Ween (born March 17, 1970) was the stage name of Aaron Freeman, an American musician and a founding member of the experimental alternative rock group
- Paintin' the Town Brown: Ween Live 1990–1998: Paintin' the Town Brown was the first Ween live album, released by Elektra Records on June 22, 1999. Paintin' the Town Brown serves as a live retrospective
- Dean Ween: known by his stage name Dean Ween, is an American guitarist, fisherman, and formerly one half of the alternative rock group Ween. Melchiondo is currently
- Live at Stubb's (Ween album): at Stubb's (disambiguation). Live at Stubb's is a live album by the band Ween, released in 2003. It was recorded during two dates in July, 2000. There
- Live in Chicago (Ween album): Live in Chicago marks Ween's second widely distributed live album (their fifth overall when counting the limited-edition releases put out on their home
Ween Sample Sentences in News
- Music Scene: Two nights of Grant Farm at the Snake in Keystone
Friday Night Funk at The Goat Soup & Whiskey Tavern in Keystone on Friday, Jan. 23, features a funky tribute to Ween with Hot Soup. The band includes Matt Flaherty on lead guitar and vocals, Adrian Engfer on bass and vocals and Mirco Altenbach on saxophone, synth and vocals, along with a rotating cast of some of drummers and keyboardists. Read more on this news related to 'Ween'
- Aaron Freeman on new album, life after Ween
Alt-rocker playing Light of Day show at the Saint in Asbury Park Read more on this news related to 'Ween'
- Weekend Diversion: Fall into a bigger galaxy (Synopsis) [Starts With A Bang]
“He who would search for pearls must dive below.” -John Dryden Sometimes falling can be a painful thing, as Ween might sing you in their ominous composition, Falling Out, but sometimes it can be absolutely wonderful, like when the Hubble space telescope allows you to “fall in” to the closest large galaxy to us: Andromeda. Thanks to… Read more on this news related to 'Ween'