WASIM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'WASIM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'WASIM'
- Wasim: Pakistani writer Wasim, Saudi detainee Wasim Akram, Pakistani cricketer Wasim Barelvi, Indian Urdu poet Wasim Bari, Pakistani cricketer Wasim Feroze, Indian
- Imad Wasim: Syed Imad Wasim Haider, known as Imad Wasim, (born 18 December 1988) is a Welsh-born Pakistani cricketer who played in the 2006 U-19 Cricket World Cup
- Saira Wasim: Saira Wasim is a noted contemporary artist from Lahore, Pakistan. She currently lives in United States. Wasim uses the miniature style of painting, pioneered
- Wasim Akram: Wasim Akram (Urdu: وسیم اکرم; born 3 June 1966) is a former Pakistani cricketer, cricket commentator and television personality. He is acknowledged as
- Abbas Wasim Efendi: ʿAbbās Wasīm Efendi (born 1689, Bursa, Turkey – died 1760 in Istanbul) was an Ottoman astronomer who wrote translations and commentaries used by astronomers
- Mohammad Wasim: Mohammad Wasim (Urdu: محمد وسیم; born August 8, 1977, Rawalpindi, Punjab) is an ex-Pakistani cricketer who currently plays for Netherlands. He played
- Aamer Wasim: "Aamer Wasim". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 June 2016. "Aamer Wasim". Cricket Archive. Retrieved 15 June 2016. Player profile: Aamer Wasim from ESPNcricinfo
- Wasim Sajjad: Wasim Sajjad (Urdu: وسیم سجاد; born 30 March 1941) is a Pakistani conservative statesman and lawyer who served as the acting President of Pakistan for
- Saad Wasim: Saad Wasim (born 28 July 1975) is a Pakistani first-class cricketer who played for Karachi cricket team. "Saad Wasim". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 November
- Wasim Haider: Wasim Haider (born 6 June 1967, Faisalabad, Punjab) is a former Pakistani right arm fast medium bowler in cricket who played three One Day International
Meaning of the Name 'WASIM'
- Meaning: Graceful; good-looking
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male