WASIM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'WASIM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'WASIM'
- Wasim: Pakistani writer Wasim, Saudi detainee Wasim Akram, Pakistani cricketer Wasim Barelvi, Indian Urdu poet Wasim Bari, Pakistani cricketer Wasim Feroze, Indian
- Imad Wasim: Syed Imad Wasim, known as Imad Wasim, (born 18 December 1988) is a cricketer who played in the 2006 U-19 Cricket World Cup for Pakistan and has also played
- Wasim Haider: Wasim Haider (born 6 June 1967, Faisalabad, Punjab) is a former Pakistani right arm fast medium bowler in cricket who played three One Day International
- List of international cricket five-wicket hauls by Wasim Akram: Wasim Akram, a retired Pakistani cricketer, took 31 five-wicket hauls during his career in international cricket. In cricket, a five-wicket haul (also
- Mohammad Wasim: Mohammad Wasim (Urdu: محمد وسیم; born August 8, 1977, Rawalpindi, Punjab) is an ex-Pakistani cricketer who currently plays for Netherlands. He played
- Wasim (actor): Mesbah Uddin Ahmed (known by his stage name Wasim) is a former Bangladeshi film actor. Wasim had a daughter, Bushra Ahmed. Afsar Ahmed (May 6, 2005)
- Saad Wasim: Saad Wasim (born 28 July 1975) is a Pakistani first-class cricketer who played for Karachi cricket team. "Saad Wasim". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 November
- Wasim Akram: Wasim Akram (Urdu: وسیم اکرم; born 3 June 1966) is a former Pakistani cricketer. He is acknowledged as one of the greatest bowlers of all time. A left-arm
- Wasim Jaffer: Wasim Jaffer pronunciation (help·info) (born 16 February 1978) is an Indian cricketer. He is a right-handed opening batsman and an occasional right arm
- Abbas Wasim Efendi: ʿAbbās Wasīm Efendi (born 1689, Bursa, Turkey – died 1760 in Istanbul) was an Ottoman astronomer who wrote translations and commentaries used by astronomers
Meaning of the Name 'WASIM'
- Meaning: Graceful; good-looking
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male