WASIM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'WASIM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'WASIM'
- Wasim: Waseema. Wasim Sajjad (born 1941), Pakistani politician Wasim Bari (born 1948), Pakistani cricketer Waseem Tarar (born 1997), Pakistani writer Wasim Akram
- Wasim Haider: Wasim Haider (born 6 June 1967, Faisalabad, Punjab) is a former Pakistani right arm fast medium bowler in cricket who played three One Day International
- Mohammad Wasim: Mohammad Wasim (Urdu: محمد وسیم; born August 8, 1977, Rawalpindi, Punjab) is an ex-Pakistani cricketer who currently plays for Netherlands. He played
- Wasim Jaffer: Wasim Jaffer pronunciation (help·info) (born 16 February 1978) is an Indian cricketer. He is a right-handed opening batsman and an occasional right arm
- Wasim Bari: Wasim Bari (Urdu: وسیم باری) (born 23 March 1948, Karachi, Sindh) is a former Pakistani cricketer who played in 81 Tests and 51 ODIs from 1967 to 1984
- Wasim Akram: Wasim Akram (Urdu: وسیم اکرم; born 3 June 1966) is a former Pakistani cricketer. He is acknowledged as one of the greatest cricketers of all time. A
- Abbas Wasim Efendi: ʿAbbās Wasīm Efendi (born 1689, Bursa, Turkey – died 1760 in Istanbul) was an Ottoman astronomer who wrote translations and commentaries used by astronomers
- Imad Wasim: Syed Imad Wasim (born 18 December 1988) is a cricketer who played in the 2006 U-19 Cricket World Cup for Pakistan and has also played first-class, List
- Saira Wasim: Saira Wasim is a noted contemporary artist from Lahore, Pakistan. She currently lives in United States. Wasim uses the miniature style of painting, pioneered
- Wasim Barelvi: Wasim Barelvi is an Indian Urdu poet. His ghazals are very popular. He has been awarded the "Firak International Award". Barelvi is Vice
Meaning of the Name 'WASIM'
- Meaning: Graceful; good-looking
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male