WASIM Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'WASIM'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'WASIM'
- Wasim: Wasim, Waseem, Wassim, Vaseem, or Vasim (Arabic: وسیم ) (Telugu: వసీం ) is a masculine Arabic given name and surname meaning handsome. Its female form
- Mohammad Wasim: Mohammad Wasim (Urdu: محمد وسیم; born August 8, 1977, Rawalpindi, Punjab) is an ex-Pakistani cricketer who currently plays for Netherlands. He played
- Imad Wasim: Syed Imad Wasim, born 18 December 1988 in Swansea, Glamorgan, Wales, played in the 2006 U-19 Cricket World Cup for Pakistan and has also played first-class
- Wasim Jaffer: Wasim Jaffer pronunciation (help·info) (born 16 February 1978) is an Indian cricketer. He is a right-handed opening batsman and an occasional right arm
- Wasim Haider: Wasim Haider (born 6 June 1967, Faisalabad, Punjab) is a former Pakistani right arm fast medium bowler in cricket who played three One Day International
- Wasim Akram: Wasim Akram (Urdu: وسیم اکرم; born 3 June 1966) is a former Pakistani cricketer. A genuine left arm fast bowler who could bowl with significant pace
- Saira Wasim: Saira Wasim is a noted contemporary artist from Lahore, Pakistan. She currently lives in United States. Wasim uses the miniature style of painting, pioneered
- Abbas Wasim Efendi: ʿAbbās Wasīm Efendi (born 1689, Bursa, Turkey – died 1760 in Istanbul) was an Ottoman astronomer who wrote translations and commentaries used by astronomers
- Wasim Barelvi: Wasim Barelvi is an Indian Urdu poet. His ghazals are very popular. He has been awarded the "Firak International Award". Barelvi is Vice
- Wasim Raja: Wasim Hasan Raja (Urdu: وسیم حسن راجہ) (3 July 1952 – 23 August 2006), was a Pakistani cricketer who played in 57 Tests and 54 ODIs for the Pakistani
Meaning of the Name 'WASIM'
- Meaning: Graceful; good-looking
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male