Vivace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of tempo) very fast and lively
- lively, in music; "play this section vivace!"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vivace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vivace'
- Vivace: see USS Vivace (SP-583). Vivace is Italian for "lively" and "vivid". It is pronounced [viˈvaːtʃe] in the International Phonetic Alphabet. Vivace is used
- Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose: The Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose is a choral program for children from ages four to eighteen. Youth from throughout the Silicon Valley participate in
- Espresso Vivace: Espresso Vivace is a Seattle area coffee shop and roaster known for its high quality of coffee and roasting practices. Baristas and coffee-bar owners have
- USS Vivace (SP-583): USS Vivace (SP-583) was a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918. Vivace was built as the fast private steam yacht Vixen by the