Vivace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of tempo) very fast and lively
- lively, in music; "play this section vivace!"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vivace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vivace'
- Vivace: see USS Vivace (SP-583). Vivace is Italian for "lively" and "vivid". It is pronounced [viˈvaːtʃe] in the International Phonetic Alphabet. Vivace is used
- Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose: The Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose is a choral program for children from ages four to eighteen. Youth from throughout the Silicon Valley participate in
- Espresso Vivace: Espresso Vivace is a Seattle area coffee shop and roaster known for its high quality of coffee and roasting practices. Baristas and coffee-bar owners have
- USS Vivace (SP-583): USS Vivace (SP-583) was a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918. Vivace was built as the fast private steam yacht Vixen by the
Vivace Sample Sentences in News
- Gadgets That Spy On Us: Way More Than TVs
Presto Vivace writes with a reminder that it's not just Samsung TVs — lots of other gadgets are spying on you "But Samsung's televisions are far from the only seeing-and-listening devices coming into our lives. If we're going to freak out about a Samsung TV that listens in on our living rooms, we should also be panicking about a number of ot Read more on this news related to 'Vivace'
- Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1368
This week’s Famitsu review scores are in. Box Boy! (3DS) – 9/8/8/7 [32/40] Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate (PSV) – 9/8/8/7 [32/40] Gekitou Senshi Nagerunder (3DS) – 7/7/7/6 [27/40] OZMAFIA!! Vivace (PSV) – 8/8/7/7 [30/40] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS4) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (XBO) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS Read more on this news related to 'Vivace'