Vivace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of tempo) very fast and lively
- lively, in music; "play this section vivace!"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vivace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vivace'
- Vivace: Vivace is Italian for "lively" and "vivid". It is pronounced viˈvaːtʃe | in the International Phonetic Alphabet . Vivace is used as an ...
- Espresso Vivace: Espresso Vivace is a Seattle area coffee shop and roaster known for its high quality of coffee and roasting practices. Barista s and ...
- USS Vivace (SP-583): USS Vivace (SP-583) was a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918. Vivace was built as the fast private steam ...
- Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose: The Vivace Youth Chorus of San Jose is a choral program for children from ages four to eighteen. Youth from throughout the Silicon Valley ...
Vivace Sample Sentences in News
- Labor Department To Destroy H-1B Records
Presto Vivace writes H-1B records that are critical to research and take up a small amount of storage are set for deletion. "In a notice posted last week, the U.S. Department of Labor said that records used for labor certification, whether in paper or electronic, 'are temporary records and subject to destruction' after five years, under a new policy. Read more on this news related to 'Vivace'
- Ex-NSA Director Keith Alexander's Investments In Tech Firms: "No Conflict"
Presto Vivace (882157) writes "No conflicts appear to exist" among Keith Alexander's investments, the NSA said. "New financial disclosure documents released this month by the National Security Agency (NSA) show that Keith Alexander, who served as its director from August 2005 until March 2014, had thousands of dollars of investments during his t Read more on this news related to 'Vivace'