Visceral Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation
- relating to or affecting the viscera; "visceral bleeding"; "a splanchnic nerve"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Visceral'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Visceral'
- General visceral efferent fibers: The term general efferent fibers (GVE or visceral efferent or autonomic efferent) refers to the efferent neurons of the autonomic nervous system that provide
- Special visceral efferent: Special visceral efferent (SVE) refers to efferent nerves that provide motor innervations to the muscles of the pharyngeal arches in humans and branchial
- General visceral afferent fibers: The general visceral afferent fibers (GVA) conduct sensory impulses (usually pain or reflex sensations) from the viscera, glands, and blood vessels to
- Visceral larva migrans: Visceral larva migrans is a condition in humans caused by the migratory larvae of certain nematodes, humans being a dead-end host, and was first reported
- Special visceral afferent: Special visceral afferent (SVA) refers to afferent nerves that develop in association with the gastrointestinal tract. They carry the special senses of
- Visceral Games: Visceral Games (formerly EA Redwood Shores) is an American video game development studio owned by Electronic Arts. The studio is perhaps best known for
- Visceral leishmaniasis: This article is about visceral leishmaniasis in humans. For the disease in canids, see canine leishmaniasis. Visceral leishmaniasis (VL), also known as
Words and phrases related to 'Visceral'