Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Vilest'
Vilest Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Vile \Vile\, a. [Comp. Viler; superl. Vilest.] [OE. vil, F.
vil, from L. vilis cheap, worthless, vile, base.]
- Low; base; worthless; mean; despicable. A poor man in vile raiment. --James ii. 2. The craft either of fishing, which was Peter's, or of making tents, which was Paul's, were [was] more vile than the science of physic. --Ridley. The inhabitants account gold but as a vile thing. --Abp. Abbot.
- Morally base or impure; depraved by sin; hateful; in the sight of God and men; sinful; wicked; bad. ``Such vile base practices.'' --Shak. Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee ? --Job xl. 4. Syn: See Base. -- Vile"ly, adv. -- Vile"ness, n.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vilest'
- With Vilest of Worms to Dwell: With Vilest of Worms to Dwell is an album by Austria n symphonic death metal band Hollenthon , released by Napalm Records in 2001 . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Vilest'
Vilest Sample Sentences in News
- 'You May Be The Vilest B**** That I Have Ever Met' Judge Tells Woman
GA Judge Tells Child-Molesting Mother There Is A 'Special Place In Hell' For Her 'You May Be The Vilest B**** That I Have Ever Met' Judge Tells Child-Molesting Mother Details Of Mother And Her Boyfriend Molesting Her Daughters Horrifies The Courtroom 'You May Be The Vilest B**** That I Have Ever Met' Judge Tells Woman Headlines Nation Has B Read more on this news related to 'Vilest'
- Den Tandt: Reaction to Justin Trudeau break-in a symptom of debased debate
Ever so slowly, or perhaps not so slowly, Canadian political dialogue is devolving into a mosh pit where even the vilest personal attacks are more or less routine. Anonymity – on newspaper comment streams, on Twitter and in other social […] Read more on this news related to 'Vilest'
- 5 crazy things you missed: Ronaldo is NOT the world’s fittest, good news for ‘vilest footballer in Britain’
Cristiano Ronaldo has had to settle for second in a list of sports fittest athletes but there is good news for the 'vilest footballer in Britain.' Continue reading → Read more on this news related to 'Vilest'