Vie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vie'
- Vie: For other uses, see Vie (disambiguation). ‹ The template below (Unreferenced) is being considered for merging. See templates for discussion to help reach
- C'est la vie: C'est la vie may refer to: "C'est la vie" (phrase), a French phrase, translated as "That's life" C'est la Vie (comic strip), an English-language comic
- Eau de vie: translates as "water of life", see Aquavitae and Akvavit. An eau de vie (French for spirits, literally "water of life") is a clear, colorless fruit
- La Vie: painting, see La Vie (painting). La Vie is a weekly French Christian magazine, edited by Malesherbes Publications, a member of the Groupe La Vie-Le Monde.
- La Vie en rose: For other uses, see La Vie en rose (disambiguation). "La Vie en rose" (French pronunciation: [la vi ɑ̃ ʁoz]) was the signature song of popular French
- Donnie Vie: (born March 29, 1964), better known by his stage name Donnie Vie (and occasionally Don E. Vie) is an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He is best
- Canal Vie: Canal Vie is a Canadian French language Category A specialty channel owned by Bell Media. Canal Vie airs lifestyle and entertainment programs aimed at
- Vie at Home: Vie at Home (trademarked VIE at home), formerly The Virgin Cosmetics Company and Virgin Vie At Home, was a retailer and distributor of cosmetics. The
- Vienna International Airport: "VIE" redirects here. For other uses, see VIE (disambiguation). "Wien Airport" redirects here. For the airport in Kotzebue, Alaska, United States, see
- Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie: Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie is a commune in the Vendée department in the Pays de la Loire region in western France. It is situated on the Côte de Lumière
Words and phrases related to 'Vie'