Vie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vie'
- Vienna International Airport: "VIE" redirects here. For other uses, see VIE (disambiguation). "Wien Airport" redirects here. For the airport in Kotzebue, Alaska, United States, see
- Vie: Vie (disambiguation). Vie (IPA: /'vi.e/), is a district (or quarter), of Oradea, a city in Bihor, Romania. The name means vineyard in Romanian. Vie
- C'est la vie: C'est la vie may refer to: "C'est la vie" (phrase), a French phrase, translated as "That's life", see also Shit Happens C'est la vie (radio), a Canadian
- Vendée Poiré-sur-Vie Football: Vendée Poiré sur Vie Football is a French football club based in Le Poiré-sur-Vie (Vendée). The club, founded in 1954, is currently playing in the Championnat
- Viva la vie: Viva la vie is a 1984 French film directed by Claude Lelouch. Charlotte Rampling - Catherine Perrin Michel Piccoli - Michel Perrin Jean-Louis Trintignant
- Eau de vie: An eau de vie (French for spirits, literally "water of life") is a clear, colorless fruit brandy that is produced by means of fermentation and double
- Canal Vie: Canal Vie is a Canadian French language Category A specialty channel owned by Bell Media. Canal Vie airs lifestyle and entertainment programs aimed at
- La Vie en rose: For other uses, see La Vie en rose (disambiguation). "La Vie en rose" (French pronunciation: [la vi ɑ̃ ʁoz]) was the signature song of French popular
- La Vie: La Vie is a weekly French Christian magazine, edited by Malesherbes Publications, a member of the Groupe La Vie-Le Monde. Founded in 1924, by Francisque
- La Vie Éco: La Vie Eco (Arabic: لا في إكو) is a weekly francophone Moroccan independent newspaper. La Vie Éco was established in 1952. The weekly is based in Casablanca
Words and phrases related to 'Vie'