Vie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vie'
- Vienna International Airport: "VIE" redirects here. For other uses, see VIE (disambiguation). Vienna International Airport (German: Flughafen Wien-Schwechat; IATA: VIE, ICAO: LOWW)
- Vie: Vie (disambiguation). Vie (IPA: /'vi.e/), is a district (or quarter), of Oradea, a city in Bihor, Romania. The name means vineyard in Romanian. Vie
- C'est la vie: vie may refer to: "C'est la vie" (phrase), a French phrase, translated as "That's life" C'est la vie (radio), a Canadian radio program C'est la Vie
- Vendée Poiré-sur-Vie Football: Vendée Poiré sur Vie Football is a French football club based in Le Poiré-sur-Vie (Vendée). The club, founded in 1954, is currently playing in the Championnat
- La Vie en rose: For other uses, see La Vie en rose (disambiguation). "La Vie en rose" (French pronunciation: [la vi ɑ̃ ʁoz]) was the signature song of French popular
- Viva la vie: Viva la vie is a 1984 French film directed by Claude Lelouch. Charlotte Rampling - Catherine Perrin Michel Piccoli - Michel Perrin Jean-Louis Trintignant
- Eau de vie: An eau de vie (French for spirits, literally "water of life") is a clear, colorless fruit brandy that is produced by means of fermentation and double
- Canal Vie: Canal Vie is a Canadian French language Category A specialty channel owned by Bell Media. Canal Vie airs lifestyle and entertainment programs aimed at
- La Vie: La Vie is a weekly French Christian magazine, edited by Malesherbes Publications, a member of the Groupe La Vie-Le Monde. Founded in 1924, by Francisque
- L'amour ça fait chanter la vie: "L'amour ça fait chanter la vie" ("Love, it makes life sing") was the Belgian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1978, performed in French by Jean Vallée
Words and phrases related to 'Vie'