Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Verification'
Verification Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct; "fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory" [syn: confirmation, check, substantiation]
- (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Verification'
- Verification: The word verification may refer to: Formal verification Verification and validation , in engineering or quality management systems, it is ...
- Formal verification: In the context of hardware and software systems, formal verification is the act of proving or disproving the correctness of intended ...
- Verification and validation: Verification and validation is the process of checking that a product, service, or ... Categories of verification & validation: Validation work ...
- Verificationism: The verification principle was proposed by A.J. Ayer in Language, Truth and Logic (1936). It is a principle and criterion for ...
- Verification and Validation (software): and software engineering , Verification and Validation (V&V) is the process of ... while verification is ensuring that the product has been ...
- Software verification: Software verification is a broader and more complex discipline of software engineering whose goal is to assure that software fully ...
- Verification theory: The verification theory (of meaning) is a philosophical theory proposed by the logical positivists of the Vienna Circle . empirically verified. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Verification'
Verification Sample Sentences in News
- CDTi Receives Expanded Purifilter EGR Verification
VENTURA, Calif. -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. ("CDTi" or the "Company"), a leader in advanced emissions control solutions, is pleased to announce that it has received an expanded ... Read more on this news related to 'Verification'
- UMC Certifies Synopsys IC Validator Physical Verification Tool for 28 nm
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and HSINCHU, Taiwan, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights: UMC extends existing support for Synopsys ® IC Validator physical verification to 28 nm UMC support includes In-Design ... Read more on this news related to 'Verification'
- Cadence to Expand Verification Solution with Acquisition of Jasper Design Automation
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Jasper Design Automation, Inc., a leading provider of formal analysis solutions, for approximately $170 million in cash. Jasper Design Automation is a marke Read more on this news related to 'Verification'