Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Verification'
Verification Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct; "fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory" [syn: confirmation, check, substantiation]
- (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Verification'
- Verification: The word verification may refer to: Formal verification Verification and validation , in engineering or quality management systems, it is ...
- Formal verification: In the context of hardware and software systems, formal verification is the act of proving or disproving the correctness of intended ...
- Verification and validation: Verification and validation is the process of checking that a product, service, or ... Categories of verification & validation: Validation work ...
- Verificationism: The verification principle was proposed by A.J. Ayer in Language, Truth and Logic (1936). It is a principle and criterion for ...
- Verification and Validation (software): and software engineering , Verification and Validation (V&V) is the process of ... while verification is ensuring that the product has been ...
- Software verification: Software verification is a broader and more complex discipline of software engineering whose goal is to assure that software fully ...
- Verification theory: The verification theory (of meaning) is a philosophical theory proposed by the logical positivists of the Vienna Circle . empirically verified. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Verification'
Verification Sample Sentences in News
- DG Announces New Global Verification Suite
DG Announces New Global Verification Suite Verification Suite is now Powered by the Integration of MediaMind and Peer39 Platforms New York, NY, June 12, 2013 - DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world`s leading ... Read more on this news related to 'Verification'
- Autograph Authentication and Verification IP Package for Sale by ICAP Patent Brokerage
CHICAGO, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for sale a comprehensive autograph authentication system from inventor Frederick D. Noyes. This IP package will be included in the ... Read more on this news related to 'Verification'
- Breker Verification Systems' CEO Adnan Hamid Named Top Embedded Innovator by Embedded Computing Design Magazine
Adnan Hamid, co-founder and chief executive officer of Breker Verification Systems , The System-on-Chip Verification Company, today was named one of three Top Embedded Innovators by Embedded Computing ... Read more on this news related to 'Verification'