Verbum Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Verbum'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Verbum'
- Verbum: Verbum may refer to: Word, the smallest element that may be uttered in isolation with semantic or pragmatic content Verb, from the Latin verbum meaning
- Verbum (magazine): Verbum was an early personal computer and computer art magazine focusing on interactive art and computer graphics. It was published from 1987 until the
- Dei verbum: Dei verbum (the incipit of the Second Vatican Council's Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation) was promulgated by Pope Paul VI on November 18, 1965
- Verbum Supernum Prodiens: Verbum Supernum Prodiens is a Catholic hymn in long metre by St Thomas Aquinas. It was written for the Hour of Lauds in the Divine Office of Corpus Christi
- Ad Verbum (video game): Ad Verbum is an interactive fiction game released for Windows and Macintosh operating systems in 2000. The story of the game is that the city has secured
- Verbum Dei High School: Verbum Dei High School, "the Verb”, is an all-male Catholic, Jesuit, college and career preparatory school complemented by a corporate internship program
- Verbum nobile: Verbum nobile (The word of a nobleman) is a one-act comic opera by Polish national composer Stanisław Moniuszko written to a libretto by Jan Chęciński (pl)
- Verbum Domini: Verbum Domini (English: The Word of the Lord) is a post-synodal apostolic exhortation issued by Pope Benedict XVI which deals with how the Catholic church
- Verbum Dei Missionary Fraternity: The Verbum Dei Missionary Fraternity (Fraternidad Misionera Verbum Dei in Spanish) is a Roman Catholic contemplative-active missionary community. It was
- Verbum (Slovak Magazine): Verbum was a Slovak language magazine focused primarily on writings of the Catholic intelligentsia. Verbum was founded in May 1946 at the parish in Liptovský