Verbum Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Verbum'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Verbum'
- Verbum: Verbum may refer to: Word, the smallest element that may be uttered in isolation with semantic or pragmatic content Verb, from the Latin verbum meaning
- Dei verbum: Dei verbum (the incipit of the Second Vatican Council's Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation) was promulgated by Pope Paul VI on November 18, 1965
- Verbum Dei High School: Verbum Dei High School, colloquially referred to as "the Verb”, is an all-male Catholic, Jesuit, college and career preparatory school complemented by
- Verbum Domini: Verbum Domini (English: The Word of the Lord) is a post-synodal apostolic exhortation issued by Pope Benedict XVI which deals with how the Catholic church
- Verbum Supernum Prodiens: Verbum Supernum Prodiens is a Catholic hymn in long metre by St Thomas Aquinas. It was written for the Hour of Lauds in the Divine Office of Corpus Christi
- Verbum dicendi: A verbum dicendi (Latin for "word" or "verb of speaking") is a word that expresses speech or introduces a quotation, such as "say", "utter", "ask" or "rumble"
- Ad Verbum (video game): Ad Verbum is an interactive fiction game released for Windows and Macintosh operating systems in 2000. The story of the game is that the city has secured
- Verbum nobile: Verbum nobile opera in one act Verbum nobile ('The word of a nobleman') is a one-act comic opera by Polish national composer Stanisław Moniuszko
- Verbum (magazine): Verbum was an early personal computer and computer art magazine focusing on interactive art and computer graphics. It was published from 1987 until the