Variability Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the quality of being subject to variation
- a quality of variability and lack of uniformity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being subject to variation ,
- the quality of being uneven and lacking uniformity
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Variability'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Variability'
- Variability: Variability is how spread out or closely clustered a set of data is. Variability may refer to: Climate variability , changes in the ...
- Genetic variability: Genetic variability is a measure of the tendency of individual genotype s in a population to vary from one another. Variability is ...
- Heart rate variability: Heart rate variability (HRV) is the physiological phenomenon of variation in the time interval between heartbeats. It is measured by the ...
- Human variability: Human variability, or human variation, is the range of possible values for any measurable characteristic, physical or mental, of human ...
Words and phrases related to 'Variability'