Variability Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the quality of being subject to variation
- a quality of variability and lack of uniformity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being subject to variation ,
- the quality of being uneven and lacking uniformity
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Variability'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Variability'
- Variability: Variability is how spread out or closely clustered a set of data is. Variability may refer to: Climate variability , changes in the ...
- Genetic variability: Genetic variability is a measure of the tendency of individual genotype s in a population to vary from one another. Variability is ...
- Heart rate variability: Heart rate variability (HRV) is the physiological phenomenon of variation in the time interval between heartbeats. It is measured by the ...
- Human variability: Human variability, or human variation, is the range of possible values for any measurable characteristic, physical or mental, of human ...
Words and phrases related to 'Variability'
Variability Sample Sentences in News
- Climate change alters the ecological impacts of seasons
( Max-Planck-Gesellschaft ) 'We describe, for the first time, changes in temperature variability across the globe. We've had a long discussion about changes in the mean temperature. It has been ongoing for over 30 years,' says George Wang. Read more on this news related to 'Variability'
- Grab the Low-hanging Fruit: Use Solar Forecasting Before Storage to Stabilize the Grid
Okay, so we all know that the output of solar photovoltaic systems vary with the available resource by the season, month, day, and hour. This so-called variability of solar, like wind, creates challenges for grid operators who are accustomed to turning up and down power plants to balance the grid. Read more on this news related to 'Variability'
- Moving Towards Requirements-Driven Verification & Test
Due to the rising complexity, time-to-market demands, and variability involved in building requirements of critical hardware and software systems, it is absolutely essential to have a robust requirements sign-off capability. Read more on this news related to 'Variability'