Variability Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the quality of being subject to variation
- a quality of variability and lack of uniformity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being subject to variation ,
- the quality of being uneven and lacking uniformity
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Variability'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Variability'
- Variability: (disambiguation). Variability is how spread out or closely clustered a set of data is. Variability may refer to: Climate variability, changes in the components
- Genetic variability: Genetic variability is either the presence of, or the generation of genetic differences. It was defined as the formation of individuals differing in
- Variability function: The variability function is the second component of the Bernoulli space which constitutes the stochastic model within Bernoulli stochastics. The Bernoulli
- Quantificational variability effect: Quantificational variability effect (QVE) is the intuitive equivalence of certain sentences with quantificational adverbs (Q-adverbs) and sentences without
- Solar variability: Solar variability refers to changes in solar activity, such as: Solar variation, the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the Sun (see Solar radiation)
- Spatial variability: Spatial variability occurs when a quantity that is measured at different spatial locations exhibits values that differ across the locations. Spatial variability
- Variability hypothesis: The variability hypothesis originated in the early nineteenth century with Johann Meckel, who argued that males have a greater range of ability than females
- Anatomical variability: Anatomical variability is a term that describes differences between anatomical structures of the animals from the same species. This variability is mainly
Words and phrases related to 'Variability'