Variability Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the quality of being subject to variation
- a quality of variability and lack of uniformity
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the quality of being subject to variation ,
- the quality of being uneven and lacking uniformity
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Variability'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Variability'
- Variability: Variability is how spread out or closely clustered a set of data is. Variability may refer to: Climate variability, changes in the components of Earth's
- Solar variability: Solar variability refers to changes in solar activity, such as: Solar variation, the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the Sun (see Solar radiation)
- Spatial variability: Spatial variability occurs when a quantity that is measured at different spatial locations exhibits values that differ across the locations. Spatial variability
- Genetic variability: Genetic variability is a measure of the tendency of individual genotypes in a population to vary from one another. Variability is different from genetic
- Quantificational variability effect: Quantificational variability effect (QVE) is the intuitive equivalence of certain sentences with quantificational adverbs (Q-adverbs) and sentences without
- Variability function: The variability function is the second component of the Bernoulli space which constitutes the stochastic model within Bernoulli stochastics. The Bernoulli
Words and phrases related to 'Variability'
Variability Sample Sentences in News
- Main reason for lifespan variability between races not cause of death
( Penn State ) Eliminating health disparities between races is a goal of many groups and organizations, but a team of sociologists suggests that finding the reasons for the differences in the timing of black and white deaths may be trickier than once thought. Read more on this news related to 'Variability'
- Researchers explore lifespan variability between races
Eliminating health disparities between races is a goal of many groups and organizations, but a team of sociologists suggests that finding the reasons for the differences in the timing of black and white deaths may be trickier than once thought. Read more on this news related to 'Variability'
- Looking at El Niño's past to predict its future
Scientists see a large amount of variability in the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) when looking back at climate records from thousands of years ago. Without a clear understanding of what caused past changes in ENSO variability, predicting the climate phenomenon's future is a difficult task. A new study shows how this climate system responds to various pr Read more on this news related to 'Variability'