Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Untested'
Untested Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting" [syn: unseasoned, untried]
- not yet proved or subjected to testing; "an untested drug"; "untested theory"; "an untried procedure" [syn: untried]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Untested'
Words and phrases related to 'Untested'
Untested Sample Sentences in News
- WHO Experts Give Nod to Using Untested Ebola Drugs
Title: WHO Experts Give Nod to Using Untested Ebola Drugs Category: Health News Created: 8/12/2014 12:35:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 8/13/2014 12:00:00 AM Read more on this news related to 'Untested'
- Argonaut Exploration Inc. Samples Untested Gold from Surface Rock Samples to 65.9 Grams / Tonne at Terrace, B.C.
Argonaut Exploration Inc. releases 2014 sample results. Argonaut Exploration Inc. investigates untested gold mineralization at surface on the Company's Columario Gold Mine property. Several samples were ... Read more on this news related to 'Untested'
- VIDEO: Untested drugs and Ebola - in 15 secs
Untested drugs can be used to treat Ebola patients, says the World Health Organization. Here is the story in 15 seconds. Read more on this news related to 'Untested'