Unstudied Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- lacking knowledge gained by study often in a particular field; "is unstudied in Latin as he is in may other matters"
- not by design or artifice; unforced and impromptu; "an air of unstudied spontaneous utterance is apt to be painstakingly achieved"; "simple unstudied charm"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unstudied'?
Words and phrases related to 'Unstudied'
Unstudied Sample Sentences in News
- In rare deal, MU will research Italian artifacts
Through "The Hidden Treasures of Rome" project, previously unstudied artifacts that have been stored in Rome will be researched by MU students and scholars until Dec. 31, 2017. Read more Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'
- Mount Paektu: UK Scientists Study Illusive Volcano in North Korea 1,000 Years After Last Eruption
Two British volcanologists have been given access to a huge volcano in North Korea that has, until now, been unstudied by foreign scientists. Clive Oppenheimer, a professor of volcanology at Cambridge University, has recently returned from Pyongyang following an eight-day trip to Mount Paektu. He told the Associated Press that there is a great deal to study at th Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'
- Current Obsession: Steven Alan Jewelry
(Source: Steven Alan Double Ring, $195) If you've ever stepped foot in a Steven Alan boutique, you know the place is a pantheon of unstudied chic. There are racks of perfect button-downs and shelves of tortoise-frame shades. There are piles of boyfriend sweaters. Everything is clean-lined, unassuming and just utterly cool— including the retailer's new in Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'