Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Unstudied'
Unstudied Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not by design or artifice; unforced and impromptu; "an air of unstudied spontaneous utterance is apt to be painstakingly achieved"; "simple unstudied charm" [syn: uncontrived] [ant: studied]
- lacking knowledge gained by study often in a particular field; "is unstudied in Latin as he is in may other matters"
- Unstudied \Un*stud"ied\, a.
- Not studied; not acquired by study; unlabored; natural.
- Not skilled; unversed; -- followed by in.
- Not spent in study. [Obs.] ``To cloak the defects of their unstudied years.'' --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unstudied'
Words and phrases related to 'Unstudied'