Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Unstudied'
Unstudied Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not by design or artifice; unforced and impromptu; "an air of unstudied spontaneous utterance is apt to be painstakingly achieved"; "simple unstudied charm" [syn: uncontrived] [ant: studied]
- lacking knowledge gained by study often in a particular field; "is unstudied in Latin as he is in may other matters"
- Unstudied \Un*stud"ied\, a.
- Not studied; not acquired by study; unlabored; natural.
- Not skilled; unversed; -- followed by in.
- Not spent in study. [Obs.] ``To cloak the defects of their unstudied years.'' --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unstudied'
Words and phrases related to 'Unstudied'
Unstudied Sample Sentences in News
- Endometriosis Cause And Development Linked To Unstudied Genes
Rebekah Eliason for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online A study from Northwestern Medicine has led to a new theory regarding the development and cause of endometriosis . The chronically painful disease, which affects 1 in 10 women, has been linked to two previously unstudied genes. This innovative research regarding endometriosis suggests that an integral part o Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'
- New theory on cause of endometriosis
Changes to two previously unstudied genes are the centerpiece of a new theory regarding the cause and development of endometriosis, a chronic and painful disease affecting one in 10 women. The discovery suggests epigenetic modification, a process that enhances or disrupts how DNA is read, is an integral component of the disease and its progression. Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'
- New theory regarding cause and development of endometriosis
Changes to two previously unstudied genes are the centerpiece of a new theory regarding the cause and development of endometriosis, a chronic and painful disease affecting 1 in 10 women. Read more on this news related to 'Unstudied'