Undeclared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not announced or openly acknowledged; "fighting an undeclared war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Undeclared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared: Undeclared is an American sitcom that aired on Fox during the 2001–02 season. The half-hour comedy was Judd Apatow's follow-up to an earlier television
- Undeclared war: An undeclared war is a military conflict between two or more nations without either side issuing a formal declaration of war. The term is sometimes used
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women: Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women is a 1991 nonfiction book by Pulitzer Prize winner Susan Faludi, who argues for the existence of a
- Undeclared War: Undeclared War is a 1990 Hong Kong action film directed by Ringo Lam and starring Danny Lee, Olivia Hussey, Peter Lapis, Rosamund Kwan and Vernon G. Wells
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007): The Labour party proxy and undeclared donations was a political scandal involving the British Labour Party in November and December 2007, when it was discovered
Words and phrases related to 'Undeclared'
Undeclared Sample Sentences in News
- Undeclared cash lands pilot in jail in Puerto Rico
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A pilot who runs an executive jet company that has transported the president of Guyana was arrested after U.S. agents found more than $600,000 in undeclared cash inside his aircraft during a stop in Puerto Rico, authorities said Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared cash lands NJ pilot in jail in Puerto Rico
U.S. law requires amounts over $10,000 to be declared. Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- Updated Food Recall Warning (Allergen): Cool Runnings Brand Curry Powder Recalled Due to Undeclared Peanut and Almond
Product photos are available at http://bit.ly/1pxfATw Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'