Undeclared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not announced or openly acknowledged; "fighting an undeclared war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Undeclared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared: Undeclared is an American sitcom that aired on Fox during the 2001–02 season . Premise: The half-hour comedy was Judd Apatow 's follow-up ...
- Undeclared war: An undeclared war is a military conflict between two or more nations without either side issuing a formal declaration of war . ...
- Undeclared War: Undeclared War is a 1990 Hong Kong action film directed by Ringo Lam and starring Danny Lee , Olivia Hussey , Peter Lapis, Rosamund Kwan ...
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women: Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women is a 1991 nonfiction book by Pulitzer Prize winner Susan Faludi , who argues for the ...
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007): The Labour party proxy and undeclared donations was a political scandal involving the British Labour Party in November and December 2007, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Undeclared'
Undeclared Sample Sentences in News
- EU Platform for better prevention and deterrence of undeclared work
The EU's Council of Employment and Social Policy Ministers agreed on 16 October a so-called 'general–approach' to establish a European Platform to better prevent and deter undeclared work. The Platform seeks to bring together various national enforcement bodies involved in the fight against undeclared work, which causes serious damage to working cond Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- Finance Ministry proposes levelling high tax on illegally acquired property
The Czech Finance Ministry is working on a draft law which would give the tax authorities more powers in investigating the source of undeclared property exceeding 10 million crowns. If the owner is unable to prove the origin of the assets, the authorities could levy a high tax on them. The proposal, which is part of a coalition agreement signed by the three ruling Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- AMACE for him illegal, could pose 'serious health hazard': HSA
AMACE for him was found to contain a potent undeclared chemical ingredient that could cause serious adverse effects and could be fatal for patients with certain medical conditions, HSA warned. Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'