Undeclared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not announced or openly acknowledged; "fighting an undeclared war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Undeclared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared: Undeclared is an American sitcom that aired on Fox during the 2001–02 season . Premise: The half-hour comedy was Judd Apatow 's follow-up ...
- Undeclared war: An undeclared war is a military conflict between two or more nations without either side issuing a formal declaration of war . ...
- Undeclared War: Undeclared War is a 1990 Hong Kong action film directed by Ringo Lam and starring Danny Lee , Olivia Hussey , Peter Lapis, Rosamund Kwan ...
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women: Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women is a 1991 nonfiction book by Pulitzer Prize winner Susan Faludi , who argues for the ...
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007): The Labour party proxy and undeclared donations was a political scandal involving the British Labour Party in November and December 2007, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Undeclared'
Undeclared Sample Sentences in News
- VOLUNTARY RECALL: Undeclared Sesame Seed Allergen
VOLUNTARY RECALL: Undeclared Sesame Seed Allergen Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared work increased with the economic crisis
A group of EU member countries will help tackle the problem according to a new opinion by the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC), an advisory body to the EU institutions. “We need to create a positive environment for workers and businesses, so there is less of a temptation to turn to the black market,” said Stefano Palmieri, who drafted the EESC opi Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'
- ILO Chief Urges EU Members to Ramp Up Steps to Tackle 'Shadow Economies'
Guy Ryder, director-general of the ILO, says policies to address undeclared work must be balanced. Read more on this news related to 'Undeclared'