Undeclared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not announced or openly acknowledged; "fighting an undeclared war"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Undeclared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Undeclared'
- Undeclared: Undeclared is an American sitcom created by Judd Apatow, which aired on Fox during the 2001–02 season. The show has developed a cult following, and in
- Undeclared war: An undeclared war is a military conflict between two or more nations without either side issuing a formal declaration of war. The term is sometimes used
- Undeclared War: Undeclared War is a 1990 Hong Kong action film directed by Ringo Lam and starring Danny Lee, Olivia Hussey, Peter Lapis, Rosamund Kwan and Vernon G. Wells
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007): The Labour party proxy and undeclared donations was a political scandal involving the British Labour Party in November and December 2007, when it was discovered
Words and phrases related to 'Undeclared'