Unambiguously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so as to be unique; "he could determine uniquely the properties of the compound"
- in an unambiguous manner; "she stated her intentions unequivocally"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unambiguously'?
Unambiguously Sample Sentences in News
- Sold Stuff: Remember that unambiguously delightful NYC garret...
Remember that unambiguously delightful NYC garret formerly owned by world-famous painter Jackson Pollock? It just sold for $1.46M. So long, hopes and dreams of napping in the breezy upper echelons of a New York townhouse. So long, desires to read... Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- Moscow accuses West of seeking Russia 'regime change'
MOSCOW - Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Saturday accused the West of seeking to force a regime change in Russia through sanctions over the Ukraine conflict. "The West is showing unambiguously that they do not want to force (Russia) to change policy, they want to achieve a change of regime," Lavrov told a forum of political analysts in Moscow. "No Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- Bank of Canada welcomes end of U.S. ultra-easy policy
The head of Canada's central bank on Wednesday welcomed the U.S. Federal Reserve's decision to abandon its ultra-easy money policy, saying it showed the U.S. The Federal Reserve on Wednesday ended its monthly bond purchase program and dropped a characterization of U.S. "This is unambiguously a good thing," Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz to Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'