Unambiguously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so as to be unique; "he could determine uniquely the properties of the compound"
- in an unambiguous manner; "she stated her intentions unequivocally"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unambiguously'?
Unambiguously Sample Sentences in News
- Pressure Rises for a June Rate Hike
The jobs report looks “unambiguously strong” said Neil Dutta, head of U.S. economics at Renaissance Macro Research LLC. “June is still the base case” for rates to rise, he said. Fed Chair Janet Yellen last week began to prepare investors for an increase this year, without saying that a move was imminent. She signaled in testimony to Congress that the polic Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- The last thing Britain needs is political chaos
Telegraph View: Ukip is counting on chaos to make a difference after the 2015 election. But we would prefer a majority government pursuing unambiguously conservative ideas Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- Monetary Policy Framework, an attempt to fix responsibility
An important managerial principle is that assigning and fixing responsibility unambiguously is the first step in getting desired results. Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'