Unambiguously Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- so as to be unique; "he could determine uniquely the properties of the compound"
- in an unambiguous manner; "she stated her intentions unequivocally"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unambiguously'?
Unambiguously Sample Sentences in News
- In Praise of (Rare) Good Public Policy. Hurrah For The AWS-3 Auction
It's rare enough that we've an unambiguously good piece of public policy to celebrate so when we see one it's best that we do so. It might be wise for me to slightly modify that with the caveat that I very rarely see what I regard as unambiguously good public [...] Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- Ted Cruz on CIA Report: ‘Torture Is Wrong, Unambiguously, Period, the End,’ But…
Senator Ted Cruz reacted to the torture report today by saying that torture is obviously wrong and no civilized nation can do it, but it was also wrong for Democrats to release it. Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'
- OPEC is "throwing in the towel" - SocGen
OPEC's decision to maintain its output target is “unambiguously bearish,” SocGen's Mike Wittner says. “This will reverberate for years.” OPEC is saying: “bring on lower prices and let the market do the job of throttling U.S. shale oil growth.” Read more on this news related to 'Unambiguously'