Typecast Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed"
- cast repeatedly in the same kind of role
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Typecast'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Typecast'
- Typecasting: Typecast or typecasting may mean: Typecasting (acting), the process by which an actor is strongly identified with a specific character, role, or trait
- Typecast (horse): Typecast (foaled April 10, 1966) was an American Champion Thoroughbred racehorse noted for her ability to win races at both short and very long distances
- Typecast (band): Typecast is an alternative rock band from the Philippines. Originally an underground act, they have surfaced on the mainstream Philippine music scene,
- Typecasting (acting): In television, film, and theatre, typecasting is the process by which a particular actor becomes strongly identified with a specific character; one or