Trumped Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Trumped'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Trumped'
- Trumped: Trumped may refer to: Trumped! , a talk radio program. Trumped (film) See also : Trump (disambiguation)
- Trumped!: Trumped! is an American daily talk radio program that is hosted by American businessman and investor Donald J. Trump . Trump talks and ...
- Trumped (film): Trumped is a 2009 American thriller short film written and directed by Michael Whitton and ... External links : com/trumped. 1515182 | Trumped ...
- You've Been Trumped: You've Been Trumped is a 2011 documentary by British filmmaker Anthony Baxter. ... Trump's lawyers contacted the corporation to demand that ...
Trumped Sample Sentences in News
- Final trumped by low-drawing AFL fixture
ETIHAD Stadium will host the Western Bulldogs and Fremantle on the same day it could have potentially housed 50,000 fans for an A-League grand final. Read more on this news related to 'Trumped'
- Dose: Down Goes Westbrook
LeBron James made his Cavs' debut Thursday, but Russell Westbrook's fractured hand trumped him in fantasyland. Read more on this news related to 'Trumped'
- HOW NOT TO OPPOSE
It is impossible to ladle up a soup of dissent and acrimony against the government by attempting to flog dead horses, or trying to embarrass the regime via trumped up means. Read more on this news related to 'Trumped'