Trinomial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Trinomial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Trinomial'
- Trinomial: see Trinomial name. For the use identifying archaeological sites in the United States, see Smithsonian trinomial. In elementary algebra, a trinomial is
- Trinomial tree: The trinomial tree is a lattice based computational model used in financial mathematics to price options. It was developed by Phelim Boyle in 1986. It
- Trinomial expansion: In mathematics, a trinomial expansion is the expansion of a power of a sum of three terms into monomials. The expansion is given by
- Elkies trinomial curves: In number theory, the Elkies trinomial curves are certain hyperelliptic curves constructed by Noam Elkies which have the property that rational points
- Trinomial triangle: The trinomial triangle is a variation of Pascal's triangle. The difference between the two is that an entry in the trinomial triangle is the sum of the
- Smithsonian trinomial: Smithsonian trinomials are unique identifiers assigned to archaeological sites in many states in the United States. They are composed of one or two digits
- Trinomial nomenclature: In biology, trinomial nomenclature refers to names for taxa below the rank of species. These names have three parts. The usage is different in zoology