Triggered Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Motion-triggered contact insufficiency: Motion-triggered contact insufficiency (MTCI) describes the effect of increased contact resistance occurring during or after mechanical stress or movement
- Time-triggered system: book also introduced the concepts of time-triggered hybrid schedulers (an architecture for time-triggered systems that require task pre-emption) and
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: up like a Christmas tree. This event reinforced the idea of remotely triggered earthquakes, and pushed the hypothesis into the scientific mainstream
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- Investigators search for what triggered Missouri rampage
By Kevin Murphy and Carey Gillam KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Reuters) - What led Joseph Aldridge to gun down seven people in a southern Missouri hamlet remained uncertain on Saturday, though authorities speculated that the death of the gunman's mother from cancer could have triggered the rampage. Aldridge, 36, embarked on a shooting spree late on Thursday in the rural c Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Short Trade Triggered
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Euro Short Trade Triggered Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- December CDS on Caesars not triggered: ISDA panel
December credit default swaps tied to gaming company Caesars Entertainment were not triggered by a disputed bond payment that same month, an industry-appointed board ruled on Monday. The arbitration panel organized by the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) was convened after disagreements about whether the CDS should have been triggered or not. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'