Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Spike-triggered average: The Spike-triggered average (STA) is a tool for characterizing the response properties of a neuron using the spikes emitted in response to ...
- Transport triggered architecture: In computer architecture , a transport triggered architecture (TTA) is a kind of CPU design in which programs directly control the internal ...
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: Remotely triggered earthquakes have also been characterized as "the very long reach of very large earthquakes Fundamentally, it is ...
- Spike-triggered covariance: Spike-triggered covariance (STC) analysis is a tool for characterizing a neuron's response properties using the covariance of stimuli that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Triggered'
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- USD/CAD Long Trade Triggered Above 1.03
USD/CAD Long Trade Triggered Above 1.03 Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Medical condition may have triggered fatal collision on Kellogg, police say
Investigators think a driver’s medical condition triggered a three-car collision late Wednesday morning that killed an elderly woman on East Kellogg. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- I-5 bridge collapses over Skagit River; possibly triggered by truck
A full story is now available here. Seattle Times staff An Interstate 5 bridge collapsed into the Skagit River at around 7 p.m. Thursday, dumping at least two vehicles in the water north of Mount Vernon. There were no fatalities reported. A law-enforcement source said investigators believe a t Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'