Triggered Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Time-triggered system: book also introduced the concepts of time-triggered hybrid schedulers (an architecture for time-triggered systems that require task pre-emption) and
- Motion-triggered contact insufficiency: Motion-triggered contact insufficiency (MTCI) describes the effect of increased contact resistance occurring during or after mechanical stress or movement
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: up like a Christmas tree. This event reinforced the idea of remotely triggered earthquakes, and pushed the hypothesis into the scientific mainstream
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Short Trade Triggered Sub-0.80
NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Short Trade Triggered Sub-0.80 Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Death toll in southern Morocco floods rises to 32
RABAT (Reuters) - Floods triggered by heavy rain have killed at least 32 people, swept away buildings, vehicles and roads and forced the evacuation of more than 200 people in southern Morocco, authorities said on Monday. Flooding, which is quite common in the mostly arid desert region at this time of year, has in the past triggered violent protests by local people Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- FBI Probe of Former U.S. Diplomat Said Triggered by Intercepts
An intercepted conversation involving a Pakistani official triggered an investigation into a former longtime U.S. diplomat that culminated in an FBI raid of her house last month, according to a person familiar with the inquiry. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'