Triggered Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Time-triggered system: A Time-Triggered system (or TT system) is a computer system that executes one or ... the concepts of time-triggered hybrid schedulers (an ...
- Spike-triggered average: The Spike-triggered average (STA) is a tool for characterizing the response properties of a neuron using the spikes emitted in response to ...
- Transport triggered architecture: In computer architecture , a transport triggered architecture (TTA) is a kind of CPU design in which programs directly control the internal ...
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- Landslides triggered by storm kill 7 in Vietnam
HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Landslides triggered by heavy rains from a tropical storm have killed at least seven people in northern Vietnam. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Landslides triggered by tropical storm kill 7 people in northern Vietnam
Landslides triggered by heavy rains from a tropical storm have killed at least seven people in northern Vietnam. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Secret service launches security review after White House intrusions
Internal review triggered after armed suspect managed to enter White House on Friday, prompting an evacuation The US secret service has launched a security review after a man carrying a knife jumped a fence and managed to get inside the White House. The review was ordered after Omar Gonzalez, a 42 year-old Iraq war veteran, scaled a gate and ran inside the North P Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'