Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Spike-triggered average: The Spike-triggered average (STA) is a tool for characterizing the response properties of a neuron using the spikes emitted in response to ...
- Transport triggered architecture: In computer architecture , a transport triggered architecture (TTA) is a kind of CPU design in which programs directly control the internal ...
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: Remotely triggered earthquakes have also been characterized as "the very long reach of very large earthquakes Fundamentally, it is ...
- Spike-triggered covariance: Spike-triggered covariance (STC) analysis is a tool for characterizing a neuron's response properties using the covariance of stimuli that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Triggered'
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- Wastewater Injection Triggered Oklahoma's Earthquake Cascade
One of Oklahoma's biggest man-made earthquakes, caused by fracking-linked wastewater injection, triggered an earthquake cascade that led to the damaging magnitude-5.7 Prague quake that struck on Nov. 6, 2011, a new study confirms. The findings suggest that even small man-made earthquakes, such as those of just a magnitude 1 or magnitude 2, can trigger damaging Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- German study finds cannabis use triggered 2 deaths
BERLIN (AP) — Cannabis use likely triggered fatal complications that led to the deaths of two men with underlying health conditions, according to scientists in Germany. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Japan's Fukushima recovery: What's been done and what's still to do
Three years after the tsunami that triggered nuclear meltdown and damaged much of Japan's northeast, there are still 270,000 displaced people and recovery is slow. Home construction shows progress. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'