Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Spike-triggered average: The Spike-triggered average (STA) is a tool for characterizing the response properties of a neuron using the spikes emitted in response to ...
- Transport triggered architecture: In computer architecture , a transport triggered architecture (TTA) is a kind of CPU design in which programs directly control the internal ...
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: Remotely triggered earthquakes have also been characterized as "the very long reach of very large earthquakes Fundamentally, it is ...
- Spike-triggered covariance: Spike-triggered covariance (STC) analysis is a tool for characterizing a neuron's response properties using the covariance of stimuli that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Triggered'
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- Argentine Police Strikes Spread as Looting Claims Another Life
The wave of looting triggered by police strikes in Argentina’s Cordoba province last week have spread to at least two other provinces as security officials demand higher wages to combat estimated 26 percent inflation. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Huge pileups as massive wintry storm plows east
A winter storm wreaked havoc in the Midwest and East on Sunday, covering roads with sheets of ice and snow that triggered fatal pileups involving dozens of cars, officials said. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
A fatal road accident triggered a riot in Singapore by South Asian workers, the worst outbreak of violence in more than 40 years Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'