Triggered Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Triggered'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Triggered'
- Time-triggered system: book also introduced the concepts of time-triggered hybrid schedulers (an architecture for time-triggered systems that require task pre-emption) and
- Motion-triggered contact insufficiency: Motion-triggered contact insufficiency (MTCI) describes the effect of increased contact resistance occurring during or after mechanical stress or movement
- Remotely triggered earthquakes: up like a Christmas tree. This event reinforced the idea of remotely triggered earthquakes, and pushed the hypothesis into the scientific mainstream
Triggered Sample Sentences in News
- Twelve dead in Indonesian landslide
Twelve people were killed and 11 houses buried after a landslide triggered by heavy rain in Indonesia's main island of Java, an official said Sunday. He said heavy rain caused a cliff to collapse and hit the village, burying 11 houses. Landslides triggered by heavy rain and floods are common in tropical Indonesia during the rainy season. Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Short Position Triggered
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Short Position Triggered Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'
- Franc fallout sparks prime broking shake-out
Losses from the Swiss franc's surge in January have triggered a shake-up in the "prime broking" services that currency trading banks offer clients, raising costs and leaving some smaller players ... Read more on this news related to 'Triggered'