Transpire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give off (water) through the skin
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transpire'?
Words and phrases related to 'Transpire'
Transpire Sample Sentences in News
- Game of Thrones season 5 surprises will make people unhappy, George R.R. Martin says
Game of Thrones' upcoming fifth season will depart from George R.R. Martin’s Song of Ice and Fire novels in a way that could upset fans, the author told Showbiz411 at the Writers Guild West Awards. Spoiler warning: While this article doesn’t contain any specifics, it does speak to events that will transpire in Game of Thrones’ next season. This won’t b Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Enthusiasm for investments in Middle East down to zero
(MENAFN) Due to the rise of the Islamic State (IS) in Iraq and Syria, a shortage in oil is expected to transpire in the next ten years, according to the International Energy Agency... Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Our Times: Scenes from Mardi Gras 1910, including a man with a crown and another with a tin can
Photographs from the Rex parade, believed to be from 1910, show scenes not unlike what will transpire on Mardi Gras this week. The images, from the private collection of Julie Willoz, a local leadership and development coach, show maskers and marching... Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'