Transpire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give off (water) through the skin
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transpire'?
Words and phrases related to 'Transpire'
Transpire Sample Sentences in News
- Golkar to purge members of opposition camp
A major change is expected to transpire at the House of Representatives as the Golkar Party, the second-largest faction in the legislative body, is expected to replace at least 50 per cent of its faction members with politicians deemed supportive of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s administration Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- One last bracket before you jump into the pool
I'm 99.9 percent positive that THIS is going to be My Year. You know the famous saying -- the 30th time is the charm. I know exactly how the 2015 NCAA tournament is going to transpire. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Houston Health Ventures Announces Investment in myRoundUp
Aaron Lowe says, "When people start seeing just how much their collective spare change adds up, we believe a myRoundUp movement will organically transpire. Houston Health Ventures (HHV) is an early stage venture capital company focused on medical devices, diagnostics, and health IT companies. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'