Transpire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give off (water) through the skin
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transpire'?
Words and phrases related to 'Transpire'
Transpire Sample Sentences in News
- Ferguson Grand Jury Was Different, But That's Not Necessarily a Bad Thing
I, like many analysts, have repeatedly emphasized that this process has been markedly different than what would typically transpire in a grand jury. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Mundine: ‘I don’t deserve Mayweather’
ANTHONY Mundine accepts his dream fight with Floyd Mayweather is unlikely to transpire because he hasn’t earned the right to face the American great. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Digital India: 5 key initiatives that will need a 'Narendra Modi push' in the coming days
There is a mood of high expectation created by the early actions and successes of the Narendra Modi government and much is expected to transpire in the forthcoming session of Parliament and the period up to the announcement of the next Union Budget. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'