Transpire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give off (water) through the skin
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transpire'?
Words and phrases related to 'Transpire'
Transpire Sample Sentences in News
- Auburn, K-State get early chance to make statement
Kansas State coach Bill Snyder was busy revolutionizing the spread offense, and the idea of a run-pass quarterback, at college football's highest level during the 1990s. Gus Malzahn was watching it all transpire while coaching high schools in Arkansas. Malzahn is coaching fifth-ranked Auburn (2-0) these days, and the Tigers will be visiting the No. 20 Wildcats Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- High school football season off to peculiar start
Week one didn’t transpire how many assumed it would. Trojan fans, of course, are pleased with their 21-0 win over Davis County. Pekin Panther and Van Buren Warrior fans are undoubtedly satisfied as well. However I can only assume that many fans across the state are extremely perplexed by what week one of the 2014 season on the gridiron presented us. Traditional Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'
- Momma Drama: 7 Things We Learned From Sisterhood Of Hip Hop [Photos]
Tuesday night’s (Sept. 23) episode of Sisterhood of Hip Hop wasn’t a very entertaining hour at all. However flat the seventh entry falls, a few things transpire that are worth m entioning. Read more on this news related to 'Transpire'