Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional analysis: Transactional analysis (TA to its adherents), is a psychology idea that humans are ... Within the overarching framework of transactional ...
- Transactional leadership: Transactional Leadership, also known as managerial ... supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional leadership is a style of ...
- Transactional database: Transactional database may refer to: ... Database transaction - a transactional database could be one that is ACID-compliant for each database ...
- Transactional account: A transactional account, known as a current account (British English) or checking account (American English), is a deposit account held at ...
Transactional Sample Sentences in News
- Parks Associates: Two-Thirds of Amazon Instant Video Subscribers Also Rent or Purchase Titles Through the Service
Consumer research from Parks Associates finds 37% of U.S. broadband households regularly use transactional services for OTT video, such as online video rentals and downloads. The vast majority of consumers ... Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- cloudBuy & Apsiz launch unique eMarketplace for British SMEs
cloudBuy, the world’s leading transactional cloud platform, and Apsiz, consultants in procurement, have announced the launch of ukplc.biz, the first British B2B eMarketplace developed for online procurement in small and medium-sized businesses. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- KBank boosts transactional banking as clients seek cheap labour overseas
Kasikornbank has gone digital with its transactional banking, using a system it calls "biz automation" to serve corporate customers more efficiently as they expand overseas in search of abundant cheap labour. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'