Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional NTFS: rather than adopting the Transactional NTFS API platform which may not be available in future versions of Windows. Transactional NTFS allows for files
- SXM (transactional memory): SXM is a software transactional memory system under development at Microsoft Research. The SXM API is exposed via managed code and is used to synchronize
- Transactional analysis: developed the concept and paradigm of transactional analysis in the late 1950s. Eric Berne presented transactional analysis to the world as a phenomenological
- Transactional memory: computing. The motivation of transactional memory lies in the programming interface of parallel programs. The goal of a transactional memory system is to transparently
- Transactional Synchronization Extensions: Transactional Synchronization Extensions (TSX) is an extension to the x86 instruction set architecture (ISA) that adds hardware transactional memory support
- International Transactional Analysis Association: International Transactional Analysis Association is a nonprofit educational organization which promotes the theory, methods and principles of Transactional Analysis
- Software transactional memory: In computer science, software transactional memory (STM) is a concurrency control mechanism analogous to database transactions for controlling access
- Transactional leadership: Transactional leadership, also known as managerial leadership, focuses on the role of supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional
- Transactional interpretation: application of Heisenberg's knowledge interpretation to the transactional description. Transactional Interpretation faces criticisms. The following is partial