Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional memory: placed within a transaction. Transactional memory is limited in that it requires a shared-memory abstraction. Although transactional memory programs cannot
- Software transactional memory: In computer science, software transactional memory (STM) is a concurrency control mechanism analogous to database transactions for controlling access
- Transactional analysis: developed the concept and paradigm of transactional analysis in the late 1950s. Eric Berne presented transactional analysis to the world as a phenomenological
- Transactional interpretation: application of Heisenberg's knowledge interpretation to the transactional description. Transactional Interpretation faces criticisms. The following is partial
- Transactional NTFS: rather than adopting the Transactional NTFS API platform which may not be available in future versions of Windows. Transactional NTFS allows for files
- Transactional Synchronization Extensions: Transactional Synchronization Extensions (TSX) is an extension to the x86 instruction set architecture (ISA) that adds hardware transactional memory support
- Transactional database: Transactional database may refer to: Operational database of customer transactions Database transaction - a transactional database could be one that is
- Transactional sex: Transactional sex refers to sexual relationships where the giving of gifts or services is an important factor. Transactional sex is a superset of prostitution