Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional NTFS: rather than adopting the Transactional NTFS API platform which may not be available in future versions of Windows. Transactional NTFS allows for files
- SXM (transactional memory): SXM is a software transactional memory system under development at Microsoft Research. The SXM API is exposed via managed code and is used to synchronize
- Transactional memory: computing. The motivation of transactional memory lies in the programming interface of parallel programs. The goal of a transactional memory system is to transparently
- Software transactional memory: In computer science, software transactional memory (STM) is a concurrency control mechanism analogous to database transactions for controlling access
- Transactional leadership: Transactional Leadership, also known as managerial leadership, focuses on the role of supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional
- International Transactional Analysis Association: International Transactional Analysis Association is a nonprofit educational organization which promotes the theory, methods and principles of Transactional Analysis
- Transactional Synchronization Extensions: Transactional Synchronization Extensions (TSX) is an extension to the x86 instruction set architecture (ISA) that adds hardware transactional memory support
- Transactional account: All transactional accounts offer itemized lists of all financial transactions, either through a bank statement or a passbook. A transactional account
Transactional Sample Sentences in News
- Insuring Deal Risks: ACE Launches New Transactional Risk Coverage to Facilitate M&A Deal Negotiations
ACE Group today announced the introduction of three new transactional risk insurance products that offer protection to buyers and sellers participating in Mergers and Acquisitions and other transactional deals throughout North America and in international markets. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Transactional Flexibility Is The Future Of Payments
When Apple Pay went live following the release of the iPhone 6, it was quickly and unceremoniously hailed as a “credit card-killer,” and to an extent it makes sense: As a payment method, the credit card has lost whatever futuristic luster it may have once had. But here’s the problem: If you’ve ever actually used Apple Pay, you may have noticed that it is Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Epicor Supports Best-in-Class Transactional Security in New Version of Epicor Eagle N Series
Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organizations, today announced the general availability of version 24.1 ... Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'