Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional NTFS: rather than adopting the Transactional NTFS API platform which may not be available in future versions of Windows. Transactional NTFS allows for files
- SXM (transactional memory): SXM is a software transactional memory system under development at Microsoft Research. The SXM API is exposed via managed code and is used to synchronize
- Transactional memory: implementation of transactional memory is dealing with writes. A transactional memory system must track stores and assemble a write-set for the transaction; the actual
- Software transactional memory: In computer science, software transactional memory (STM) is a concurrency control mechanism analogous to database transactions for controlling access
- Transactional leadership: Transactional Leadership, also known as managerial leadership, focuses on the role of supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional
- International Transactional Analysis Association: International Transactional Analysis Association is a nonprofit educational organization which promotes the theory, methods and principles of Transactional Analysis
- Transactional Synchronization Extensions: Transactional Synchronization Extensions (TSX) is an extension to the x86 instruction set architecture that adds hardware transactional memory support
- Transactional account: All transactional accounts offer itemized lists of all financial transactions, either through a bank statement or a passbook. A transactional account
Transactional Sample Sentences in News
- SQFT Mobile App Completes First Closing - World’s First Home Sale and Closing Via SQFT Mobile App
SQFT, a fully transactional real estate app, completes its first closing. (PRWeb November 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12352017.htm Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Norton Rose Fulbright Welcomes Accomplished Healthcare Lawyer
Norton Rose Fulbright today announced that Andrew B. Roth, a healthcare lawyer with more than 30 years of transactional and regulatory experience, has joined its New York office as Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Net Element's TOT Money Signs Financing Agreement with Bank Otkritie
MIAMI, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE) ("the Company"), a technology-driven group specializing in mobile payments and value-added transactional services in emerging ... Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'