Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional analysis: Transactional analysis (TA to its adherents), is a psychology idea that humans are ... Within the overarching framework of transactional ...
- Transactional leadership: Transactional Leadership, also known as managerial ... supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional leadership is a style of ...
- Transactional database: Transactional database may refer to: ... Database transaction - a transactional database could be one that is ACID-compliant for each database ...
- Transactional account: A transactional account, known as a current account (British English) or checking account (American English), is a deposit account held at ...
Transactional Sample Sentences in News
- Net Element Releases Open Letter to Shareholders
MIAMI, Oct. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Net Element, Inc. (NETE) ("Net Element" or the "Company"), a technology-driven group specializing in mobile payments and value-added transactional services in emerging countries and in the United States, releases the following letter to Shareholders from the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Oleg Fire Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Parks Associates: Two-Thirds of Amazon Instant Video Subscribers Also Rent or Purchase Titles Through the Service
Consumer research from Parks Associates finds 37% of U.S. broadband households regularly use transactional services for OTT video, such as online video rentals and downloads. The vast majority of consumers ... Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- cloudBuy & Apsiz launch unique eMarketplace for British SMEs
cloudBuy, the world’s leading transactional cloud platform, and Apsiz, consultants in procurement, have announced the launch of ukplc.biz, the first British B2B eMarketplace developed for online procurement in small and medium-sized businesses. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'