Transactional Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Transactional'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Transactional'
- Transactional analysis: Transactional analysis (TA to its adherents), is a psychology idea that humans are ... Within the overarching framework of transactional ...
- Transactional leadership: Transactional Leadership, also known as managerial ... supervision, organization, and group performance; transactional leadership is a style of ...
- Transactional database: Transactional database may refer to: ... Database transaction - a transactional database could be one that is ACID-compliant for each database ...
- Transactional account: A transactional account, known as a current account (British English) or checking account (American English), is a deposit account held at ...
Transactional Sample Sentences in News
- CBRE Selects TransPerfect
TransPerfect Deal Interactive , an industry leader in transactional support services, today announced that CBRE‘s National Loan Sale Advisory Group has implemented TransPerfect’s Deal Interactive platform as its transactional secure file sharing system. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Auction.com Launches Real Estate's First Nowcast
Auction.com, LLC, the nation's leading online real estate marketplace, has launched the real estate industry's first Nowcast, a new housing report that combines industry data, proprietary company transactional ... Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'
- Prominent Team of Transactional Lawyers Joins Baker & McKenzie in Mexico
LawFuel News Service – Mexico City, Mexico, 28 October 2014 – Baker & McKenzie Mexico welcomes a group of distinguished transactional lawyers in Mexico City to continue expanding its corporate, mergers and acquisitions, infrastructure and telecommunications practices. Read more on this news related to 'Transactional'