Tract Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a bundle of mylenated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet
- an extended area of land
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an extended area of land ,
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose ,
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet ,
- a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tract'?
Tract Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
A tract, is a short literary work that is written to convince somebody of an idea or belief. Tracts are often used in politics as political propaganda, or in religion by people who want to share their religious beliefs. They are often either left for someone to find, or are given out for free.
Words and phrases related to 'Tract'
Tract Sample Sentences in News
- Diet tip: Keep bacteria balanced in your digestive tract.
A new book offers advice on keeping bacteria in your digestive tract at good levels. Read more on this news related to 'Tract'
- Research and Markets: Urinary Tract Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2014
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Urinary Tract Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" repor Read more on this news related to 'Tract'
- Lower Makefield supervisors give final approval to $2M community, senior center; construction expected to start in ...
LOWER MAKEFIELD - The new $2-million community, senior center slated for the Samost Tract near the township’s municipal complex is finally on its way to being built. Read more on this news related to 'Tract'