Tract Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a bundle of mylenated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet
- an extended area of land
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an extended area of land ,
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose ,
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet ,
- a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tract'?
Tract Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
A tract, is a short literary work that is written to convince somebody of an idea or belief. Tracts are often used in politics as political propaganda, or in religion by people who want to share their religious beliefs. They are often either left for someone to find, or are given out for free.
Words and phrases related to 'Tract'