Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Tormentor'
Tormentor Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- someone who torments [syn: tormenter, persecutor]
- a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings [syn: tormenter, teaser]
- Tormentor \Tor*ment"or\, n.
- One who, or that which, torments; one who inflicts penal anguish or tortures. --Jer. Taylor. Thoughts, my tormentors, armed with deadly stings. --Milton.
- (Agric.) An implement for reducing a stiff soil, resembling a harrow, but running upon wheels. --Hebert.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tormentor'
- Tormentor: Tormentor is a black metal band formed in 1986 in Budapest , Hungary . Tormentor was one of the first black metal bands using ...
- Tormentor (musician): Tormentor is a black metal musician who is best known for his work as guitarist with the Norwegian black metal band Gorgoroth . ...
- Tormentor (song): Tormentor is a single by the band Skinny Puppy from their album Too Dark Park . Track listing: length | title1 Tormentor (Ext. Re Edit ) | ...
- Ringleader of the Tormentors: Ringleader of the Tormentors is Morrissey 's eighth solo album, which debuted at number one in the UK album charts and number 27 in the ...
- Mentor Tormentor: Mentor Tormentor is the fifth studio album from Los Angeles indie rock band Earlimart . The album was released on August 21, 2007 in the ...
- The Last Tormentor: The Last Tormentor is the first EP by Norwegian black metal band Gorgoroth . It was recorded live at Maxime in Bergen, Norway on May ...
- God's Tormentors: Live in Czech Republic: God's Tormentors: Live in Czech Republic is a concert video by Latvian black metal band Dark Domination . It was released by French ...
Words and phrases related to 'Tormentor'
Tormentor Sample Sentences in News
- Warner takes over as SA's chief tormentor
By Mark Gleeson PRETORIA (Reuters) - Australia's David Warner took over from Mitchell Johnson as South Africa's tormentor-in-chief as he blitzed a quickfire 93 not out to extend his team's significant lead on the third day of the first test on Friday. Australia were in a commanding position at 147 for one wicket at tea after Warner and debutant Alex Do Read more on this news related to 'Tormentor'
- Cricket-Warner takes over as SA's chief tormentor
(Updates to tea) * Warner plunders quickfire runs * Australia build significant lead By Mark Gleeson PRETORIA, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Australia's David Warner took over from Mitchell Johnson as South Africa's tormentor-in-chief as he blitzed a quickfire 93 not out to extend his team's significant lead on the third day of the first test on Friday. Australia Read more on this news related to 'Tormentor'
- Mohamed Salah: From Chelsea tormentor to Blues' big hope
March 10, 2014 3:42 PM With three minutes remaining of Chelsea's Champions League group-stage encounter in Basel last November, a young winger saw an opportunity to exploit the space behind the Chelsea defence as the game stopped for a substitution. Read more on this news related to 'Tormentor'