Toolkit Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Toolkit'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Toolkit'
- List of toolkits: The word toolkit may refer to: Abstract Window Toolkit Accessibility Toolkit Adventure Game Toolkit B-Toolkit Battlefield Mod Development Toolkit Cheminformatics
- Fox toolkit: The FOX toolkit is an open source, cross-platform widget toolkit, that is, a library of basic elements for building a graphical user interface (GUI). FOX
- Translate Toolkit: The Translate Toolkit is a localization and translation toolkit. It provides a set of tools for working with localization file formats and files that
- Widget toolkit: A widget toolkit, widget library, GUI toolkit, or UX library is a library or a collection of libraries containing a set of graphical control elements (called
- Globus Toolkit: The Globus Toolkit is an open source toolkit for grid computing developed and provided by the Globus Alliance. The Globus Toolkit adheres to or provides
- Evo-devo gene toolkit: evo-devo gene toolkit is the small subset of genes in an organism's genome whose products control the organism's embryonic development. Toolkit genes are
- The Coroner's Toolkit: The Coroner's Toolkit (or TCT) is a suite of free computer security programs by Dan Farmer and Wietse Venema designed to assist in digital forensic analysis
- Google Translator Toolkit: Google Translator Toolkit is a web application designed to allow translators to edit the translations that Google Translate automatically generates. With
- PhenX Toolkit: biomedical research and improve the consistency of data collection. The PhenX Toolkit is a web-based catalog of high-priority measures related to complex diseases