Toolkit Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Toolkit'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Toolkit'
- List of toolkits: Things called toolkits include: Abstract Window Toolkit Accessibility Toolkit Adventure Game Toolkit B-Toolkit Battlefield Mod Development Toolkit Cheminformatics
- Widget toolkit: to frequently used functions, see Widget engine. A widget toolkit, widget library, GUI toolkit, or UX library is a library or a collection of libraries
- Zune (widget toolkit): widget toolkit. For the digital media brand, see Zune. For other uses of "Zune", see Zune (disambiguation). Zune is an object-oriented GUI toolkit which
- X Toolkit Intrinsics: is about X toolkit. For compiler intrinsics, see Intrinsic function. For Telecom's XT Mobile Network, see XT Mobile Network. X Toolkit Intrinsics
- Abstract Window Toolkit: The Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT) is Java's original platform-dependent windowing, graphics, and user-interface widget toolkit preceding Swing. The AWT
- Template Toolkit: The Template Toolkit (TT) is a template engine used primarily for building web sites, but is also suitable for creating any type of digital document,
- Fox toolkit: The FOX toolkit is an open source, cross-platform widget toolkit, that is, a library of basic elements for building a graphical user interface (GUI). FOX
- XForms (toolkit): For the XML form definition language, see XForms. XForms is a GUI toolkit based on Xlib for the X Window System. It features a rich set of objects, such