Titillate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- excite pleasurably or erotically; "A titillating story appeared in the usually conservative magazine"
- touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Titillate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Titillate'
Titillate Sample Sentences in News
- Huma Qureshi: My role in BADLAPUR wasn't there to titillate
Until BADLAPUR released, Varun Dhawan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui hogged all the limelight for their portrayal in the film Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'
- Polyrhythmics to titillate Tavern on Thursday
The Polyrhythmics are coming to the Town Square Tavern on Thursday, leading a Jackson crowd on an aural adventure through instrumentation. Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Dominates North American Box Office For Second Week
Erotic thriller Fifty Shades Of Grey has continued to titillate movie fans by adding another $23.2 million (£14.5 million) to its haul to retain the North American box office crown. Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'