Titillate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- excite pleasurably or erotically; "A titillating story appeared in the usually conservative magazine"
- touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Titillate'?
Words and phrases related to 'Titillate'
Titillate Sample Sentences in News
- The culture of possibility
You have to concede and allow Manila to delight you, titillate you, to be able to stay starry-eyed in this city. Give yourself permission to turn off that faucet of discontent for just a little bit, and stay still enough for the tiny soap bubbles to strip away layers of grime that have accumulated while you were out, just trying to get through the day in one piece Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'
- Captoons: The Adult Board Game of Comic Foreplay and Social Intercourse Is Now on Kickstarter - Adults Only
The new adult board game that's the most fun that can be had with clothes on is ready to enticingly titillate social events all over the world. Players will combine suggestive cartoons and racy captions in ways that will bring new meaning to the term "party game". (PRWeb October 18, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/captoonsg Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'
- Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’s Pre-Teaser On Vine
Yash Raj Films Releases Detective Byomkesh Bakshy’s Pre-Teaser On Vine. The wait is finally over! Yash Raj Films released the teaser of their much-awaited film “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy” at midnight, but the fans had a special case to crack before unveiling the film’s first look.To titillate their fans, YRF released three six second pre-teaser videos of S Read more on this news related to 'Titillate'