Tink Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make or emit a high sound; "tinkling bells"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tink'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tink'
- Tink: Tink may refer to: Andrew Tink (born 1953), Australian politician in the New South Wales Legislative Assembly 1988–2007 Rowan Tink AM (born 1955), Australian
- Tink (musician): Trinity Home (born March 18, ), better known by her stage name Tink, is an American rapper and singer-songwriter. Since 2012, she has released six mixtapes
- Tink of S.E.: Tink of S.E. is the third studio album of Washington, D.C. Indie band Unrest, released on October 31, 1987 by TeenBeat Records. All songs written and
- Andrew Tink: Andrew Arnold Tink AM (born 13 July 1953) is a former Australian politician, having served as a member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly for
- Rowan Tink: Rowan John Tink AM (born 1955) is a former Special Air Service Regiment officer whose identity was widely publicised after he was awarded the United States
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue: going to the human house, which isn't far from camp. The question makes Tink curious and eventually sneaks off. Vidia follows behind to watch over her
- Tinker Bell: its use in reference to superhero comics, see Pixie (X-Men). Tinker Bell (Tink for short), is a fictional character from J. M. Barrie's 1904 play Peter