Tiara Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tiara'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tiara'
- Tiara: For other uses, see Tiara (disambiguation). A tiara (from Latin: tiara, from Ancient Greek: τιάρα) is a form of crown. There are two possible types
- Continental Tiara series: Continental Tiara series are a family of air-cooled, horizontally opposed aircraft engines. Designed and built by Continental Motors/TCM, the Tiara series
- American Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing: The Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing, formerly known as the Filly Triple Crown, is a set of three horse races in the United States which is open to
- Tiara of Pope John Paul II: The Tiara of Pope John Paul II, known also as the Hungarian Tiara, was the most recent known Papal tiara extant, until a new tiara was presented to Pope
- Canadian Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing: The Canadian Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing is a series of Canadian Thoroughbred horse races for Canadian-foaled three-year-old fillies inaugurated
- Tiara of Pope John XXIII: The Tiara of Pope John XXIII was the personal Papal Tiara (triregnum in Latin, triregno in Italian) presented by the region of Bergamo to Angelo Roncalli
- Tears to Tiara: Tears to Tiara (ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ, Tiāzu tou Tiara?) is a Japanese adult tactical role-playing game developed by Leaf. It was first released for Windows on
- Tiara of Saitaferne: The Tiara of Saitaferne is a tiara in gold sheet, acquired by the Louvre Museum in 1896, afterwards shown to be a fake. On April 1, 1896, the Louvre announced
- HMS Tiara (P351): HMS Tiara (P351) was a Royal Navy Group Three T-class submarine laid down at Portsmouth Dockyard on 8 April 1943 and launched on 18 April 1944. However
Words and phrases related to 'Tiara'