Tiara Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tiara'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tiara'
- Tiara: For other uses, see Tiara (disambiguation). A tiara (from Latin: tiara, from Ancient Greek: τιάρα) is a form of crown. There are two possible types
- Continental Tiara series: Continental Tiara series are a family of air-cooled, horizontally opposed aircraft engines. Designed and built by Continental Motors/TCM, the Tiara series
- American Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing: The Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing, formerly known as the Filly Triple Crown, is a set of three horse races in the United States which is open to
- Tiara of Pope John Paul II: The Tiara of Pope John Paul II, known also as the Hungarian Tiara, was the most recent known Papal tiara extant, until a new tiara was presented to Pope
- Canadian Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing: The Canadian Triple Tiara of Thoroughbred Racing is a series of Canadian Thoroughbred horse races for Canadian-foaled three-year-old fillies inaugurated
- Tiara Rosalia Nuraidah: Tiara Rosalia Nuraidah (born 27 June 1993 in Garut) is a female Indonesian badminton player. She is double specialize. Women's Doubles with Gebby Ristiyani
- Tiara of Pope John XXIII: The Tiara of Pope John XXIII was the personal Papal Tiara (triregnum in Latin, triregno in Italian) presented by the region of Bergamo to Angelo Roncalli
- Papal tiara: The papal tiara is a crown that was worn by popes of the Roman Catholic Church from as early as the 8th century to the 20th. It was last used by Pope
- Tiara of Saitaferne: The Tiara of Saitaferne is a tiara in gold sheet, acquired by the Louvre Museum in 1896, afterwards shown to be a fake. On April 1, 1896, the Louvre announced
Words and phrases related to 'Tiara'
Tiara Sample Sentences in News
- Neovasc Announces Treatment of First Patient in TIARA-I Clinical Trial
Neovasc Announces Treatment of First Patient in TIARA-I Clinical Trial Read more on this news related to 'Tiara'
- Wednesday’s Child: 13 Year-Old Tiara
Tiara, 13, is a sweet, polite Caucasian girl who opens up easily to others and likes to ask a lot of questions. WBZ-TV's Jack Williams reports. Read more on this news related to 'Tiara'
- Camilla Parker-Bowles: Duchess Wears Stunning Tiara At Buckingham Palace, Is It From The Royal Family?
Camilla Parker-Bowles had on a different tiara Tuesday when she and Prince Charles appeared at Buckingham Palace for an event hosted by Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. The diamond encrusted tiara doesn’t belong to the royal family, Hello magazine reports. Royal watchers say it’s actually a family heirloom from Camilla’s maternal grandmother, Sonia Rosema Read more on this news related to 'Tiara'