Thermosetting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the property of becoming permanently hard and rigid when heated or cured; "the phenol resins and plastics were the original synthetic thermosetting materials"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Thermosetting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Thermosetting'
- Thermosetting polymer: A thermosetting plastic, also known as a thermoset, is petrochemical material that irreversibly cures. The cure may be induced by heat, generally above
Thermosetting Sample Sentences in News
- Powder Coating: a Vital Element of Actuators Manufacturing
Powder coating uses finely ground particles of pigment and resin that are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto electrically grounded parts using a dry finish process. There are two types of powder coating including thermoplastic and thermosetting. Indelac Controls, Inc uses the thermosetting process. We will... Read more on this news related to 'Thermosetting'
- Showa Denko Locates Second Bulk Molding Compound Plant in China
A New Joint Venture to Be Incorporated in South China Tokyo, Feb 12, 2015 - (JCN Newswire) - Showa Denko (SDK) (Tokyo:4004) decided to establish a new production site for thermosetting bulk molding compound ... Read more on this news related to 'Thermosetting'
- Global Polyurethane Market, products,coatings,chemicals (Flexible and Rigid Foam, PU, Adhesives, Sealants, Elastomers ...
NEW YORK, Feb.18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Polyurethane is polymer made from monomer units of urethane (carbamate). Polyurethanes are versatile material which can converted in various forms such as thermosetting plastics, thermoplastics and synthetic rubber (elastomer). Most of polyurethanes are thermosetting plastics which do not melt when heated. Commercially methyl Read more on this news related to 'Thermosetting'