Thema Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Thema'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Thema'
- Thema: Thema may refer to: Lancia Thema, an executive car produced by Italian automaker Lancia Theme (Byzantine district) or Thema, a Byzantine military-civilian
- Lancia Thema: This article is about the 1984 to 1994 Thema. For the 2011 to 2013 Thema, see Chrysler 300. The Lancia Thema (Type 834) is an executive car produced by
- Thema International Fund: Thema International Fund PLC, based in Dublin, Ireland, is a Dublin-listed, Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS)
- Proto Thema: To Proto Thema (Greek: Πρώτο Θέμα English: The Lead Story) is a Greek newspaper, published every Sunday. It was launched in 2005 by Makis Triantafyllopoulos
- KwaThema: KwaThema is a township south-west of Springs on the East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa. It was established in 1951 when Africans were resettled from Payneville
- Selope Thema: Richard Victor Selope Thema(1886-1955) was a South African political activist and leader. He was a member of the South African Native National Congress
- Thema syneidiseos: Andreopoulos Louiza Podimata ..... Maria Takis Christoforidis Periklis Christoforidis Timos Perlegas Thema syneidiseos at the Internet Movie Database
- Thema (rapper): This article is about the rapper. For other uses, see Thema (disambiguation). Thema, aka Emanuele Busnaghi (born February 13, 1972), is an Italian rapper
- Thema Williams: Thema Yakaena Williams (born December 6, 1995) is a Trinidadian artistic gymnast. She finished 145th in the all-around at the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics
- Thema Mundi: The Thema Mundi ("World Theme", with 'theme' being a word that also means chart) was a mythical horoscope used in Hellenistic astrology that shows the
Meaning of the Name 'Thema'
- Meaning: Queen
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female