Thema Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Thema'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Thema'
- Thema: Thema may refer to: Lancia Thema, an executive car produced by Italian automaker Lancia Theme (Byzantine district) or Thema, a Byzantine military-civilian
- Lancia Thema: This article is about the 1984 to 1994 Thema. For the 2011 Thema, see Chrysler 300. The Lancia Thema (Type 834) is an executive car produced by the Italian
- Proto Thema: To Proto Thema (Greek: Πρώτο Θέμα English: The Lead Story) is a Greek newspaper, published every Sunday. It was launched in 2005 by Makis Triantafyllopoulos
- Thema protogramma: Thema protogramma is a species of moth of the family Oecophoridae and occurs in Australia.
- Thema psammoxantha: Thema psammoxantha is a moth of the Oecophoridae family. It is found in Australia.
- Thema macroscia: Thema macroscia is a moth of the Oecophoridae family. It is found in Australia. The larvae feed on leaf litter.
- Selope Thema: Richard Victor Selope Thema(1886-1955) was a South African political activist and leader. He was a member of the South African Native National Congress
- Thema International Fund: Thema International Fund PLC, based in Dublin, Ireland, is a Dublin-listed, Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS)
Meaning of the Name 'Thema'
- Meaning: Queen
- Origin: Egyptian
- Gender: Female