Tepid Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- moderately warm; "he hates lukewarm coffee"; "tepid bath water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tepid'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tepid'
- Tepid Baths: The Tepid Baths are historical indoor public pools in Auckland , New Zealand . Built in 1914 on the previous site of a small drydock it ...
- Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective: Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective is a double album by The Brian Jonestown Massacre , released in 2004 . The album is a best- ...
Words and phrases related to 'Tepid'
Tepid Sample Sentences in News
- Rambus Dips Despite Q3 Earnings Beat, Provides Tepid View
Rambus Inc. (RMBS) reported third-quarter of 2014 adjusted earnings per share of 11 cents beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 5 cents. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- NZ dollar drops after tepid inflation opens path lower
The New Zealand dollar fell about half a US cent after tepid local inflation pushed out the likely timeline for future interest rate hikes and cleared the way for a lower currency. The kiwi fell as low as 78.63 US cents from 79.09 cents immediately before the inflation data was released, and was recently trading at 78.71 cents. Statistics New Zealand figures showe Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- NZ dollar drops after tepid inflation data
The New Zealand dollar has fallen about half a US cent after tepid local inflation figures pushed out the likely timeline for future interest rate hikes and cleared the way for a lower currency. The kiwi ... Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'