Tepid Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- moderately warm; "he hates lukewarm coffee"; "tepid bath water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tepid'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tepid'
- Tepid Baths: The Tepid Baths are historical indoor public pools in Auckland , New Zealand . Built in 1914 on the previous site of a small drydock it ...
- Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective: Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective is a double album by The Brian Jonestown Massacre , released in 2004 . The album is a best- ...
Words and phrases related to 'Tepid'
Tepid Sample Sentences in News
- Gold Sees Tepid Short-Covering Bounce; Bears Still in Control
(Kitco News) - Gold prices ended the U.S. day session modestly higher on short covering and an upside technical correction after hitting a nine-month low Wednesday. However, the strong U.S. dollar and the overall bearish raw commodity sector at present are still giving the precious metals bulls fits. December Comex gold was last up $3.00 at $1,214.70 an ounce. Sp Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Analysts project tepid growth rates for emerging markets, but…
Emerging markets’ recent underperformance has a lot to do with the fact that the countries’ growth rates have generally slowed more than investors expected Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Tepid 4G auction raises less than Brazil expected
Brazil's auction of fourth-generation (4G) cell spectrum on Tuesday raised much less than expected as only three of four major carriers took part, leaving the government without revenue it needs to plug a big budget deficit. Telefonica Brasil SA, TIM Participações SA and the local unit of America Movil SAB de CV won new licenses with bids near the minimum se Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'