Tepid Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- moderately warm; "he hates lukewarm coffee"; "tepid bath water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tepid'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tepid'
- Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective: Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective is a double album by The Brian Jonestown Massacre, released in 2004. The album is a best-of compilation spanning
- Tepid Baths: The Tepid Baths are historical indoor public pools in Auckland, New Zealand. Built in 1914 on the previous site of a small drydock, it quickly met great
Words and phrases related to 'Tepid'
Tepid Sample Sentences in News
- Family ties are threatened in the tepid 'Brahmin Bulls'
When a character's first on-screen act is as heartless as the one in "Brahmin Bulls," it will take a lot to redeem him. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Tepid recovery continues to shadow housing
But forecasters expect solid job growth and low interest rates to fuel gains in the months ahead Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Tepid Domestic Data And Weak Overseas Data Could Trigger Selling
The major U.S. index futures are pointing to a lower opening on Thursday, with sentiment continuing to be weak amid the release of separate reports showing a smaller than expected drop in jobless claims and a bigger than expected increase in consumer price inflation. The mood across the Atlantic and in Asia earlier was impacted by weak manufacturing data from Chin Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'