Tepid Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- moderately warm; "he hates lukewarm coffee"; "tepid bath water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tepid'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tepid'
- Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective: Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective is a double album by The Brian Jonestown Massacre, released in 2004. The album is a best-of compilation spanning
- Tepid Baths: The Tepid Baths are historical indoor public pools in Auckland, New Zealand. Built in 1914 on the previous site of a small drydock, it quickly met great
Words and phrases related to 'Tepid'
Tepid Sample Sentences in News
- Rambus Dips Despite Q4 Earnings Beat, Provides Tepid View - Analyst Blog
Rambus Inc. (RMBS) reported adjusted earnings per share of 12 cents and beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 6 cents. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Tepid response from retail investors for Coal India OFS
Retail investors shunned the ₹ 22,612.58-crore Coal India offer-for-sale (OFS) through stock exchanges which happened on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Xilinx Beats on Q3 Earnings, Shares Fall on Tepid Q4 Outlook - Analyst Blog
Shares of Xilinx Inc. (XLNX) plunged more than 6.5% in yesterday's after-hour trading in response to the company's lower-than-expected third-quarter fiscal 2015 revenues and a tepid fourth-quarter outlook. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'