Tepid Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- moderately warm; "he hates lukewarm coffee"; "tepid bath water"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tepid'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tepid'
- Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective: Tepid Peppermint Wonderland: A Retrospective is a double album by The Brian Jonestown Massacre, released in 2004. The album is a best-of compilation spanning
- Tepid Baths: The Tepid Baths are historical indoor public pools in Auckland, New Zealand. Built in 1914 on the previous site of a small drydock, it quickly met great
Words and phrases related to 'Tepid'
Tepid Sample Sentences in News
- Despite Higher Disposable Income, Consumption Remains Tepid
Consumption remains tepid in the US despite more jobs and lower oil prices. Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- Why Worry? USOC Not Concerned About Tepid Support in Boston
US Olympic Committee leaders not worried about tepid support in Boston for hosting 2024 Games Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'
- U.S. consumer spending tepid; savings at two-year high
U.S. consumer spending barely rose in February as households used the windfall from lower gasoline prices to boost savings to the highest level in more than two years, the latest sign that the economy hit a soft patch in the first quarter. Economic growth has been undercut by bad winter weather, a strong dollar, a now-settled labor dispute at busy West Coast ports Read more on this news related to 'Tepid'