Tending Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the work of caring for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needed constant attention"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tending'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tending'
- Tending the Fire: Tending the Fire is a public art work produced by MJM Studios located on the south side of Milwaukee , Wisconsin in the Menomonee Valley ...
- Tending the Rose Garden: Tending the Rose Garden is the 1986 debut EP by Catholic rock band The Innocence Mission . Track listing ": "Can't Anybody Stay Together" – 4: ...
- Flair bartending: date November 2012 File:KATSU 5Bottle1Head. jpg | Flair bartending - Exhibition flair Flair bartending is the practice of bartender s ...
- Goaltending: the article about goaltending in ice hockey | goaltender File:20130403 MCDAAG Noah Vonleh's goaltending gives Nigel Williams-Goss a layup. ...
Tending Sample Sentences in News
- Grimes: McConnell tending to China
Grimes' new ad suggests that McConnell cares more about raising money than doing his job. Read more on this news related to 'Tending'
- Back To School 2014: Working For Tips
Waiting tables or tending bar to get through college? Service jobs, like retail, are a popular part-time job for college students. But how do you report all of that income for tax purposes? Read more on this news related to 'Tending'
- Tending the urban ag-law garden
As the culture of urban agriculture in Baltimore has evolved over the last decade and a half, aspiring urban farmers have regularly run up against some bumps and hurdles. Read more on this news related to 'Tending'