Tending Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the work of caring for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needed constant attention"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tending'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tending'
- Tending the Fire: Tending the Fire is a public art work produced by MJM Studios located on the south side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the Menomonee Valley. The bronze sculpture
- Tending the Rose Garden: Tending the Rose Garden is the 1986 debut EP by Catholic rock band The Innocence Mission. "Can't Anybody Stay Together" – 4:31 "Trust" – 4:24 "Do As
- Goaltending: For the article about goaltending in ice hockey, see goaltender. In basketball, goaltending is the violation of interfering with the ball when it
Tending Sample Sentences in News
- Oil, Dollar a Thorn in Rosy Wall Street Forecasts
The Wall Street Journal. Wall Street analysts’ forecasts have a habit of tending toward optimism. Considering what is going on with oil and the dollar, right now they are tending toward the ridiculous. Read more on this news related to 'Tending'
- Mourners gather in Jerusalem
In Israel, farmers were tending their apple orchards close to the border fence, an AFP photographer said. Schools had reopened as had the Mount Hermon ski resort in the Israeli-occupied portion of the Golan Heights. Read more on this news related to 'Tending'
- Tending to King's unfinished business
"There really aren’t days off,” said Ryan Haygood. Read more on this news related to 'Tending'